New formation

Morelos and Candeias for Pena and Miller would make that team so much more of a threat. Pena was OK but Miller was poor again. Windass pace caused them all sorts of problems, if we had 3 players capable of getting in behind them we could really do some damage I think. 

10 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Absolutely, we actually looked like a well coached team who wanted to win. Loved the emphasis on passing forwards quickly with one and two touch passes and third man runs.

The system worked perfectly and showed how to easily cut through the 3 at the back formation.

Yep.  Tav pissed me off a couple of times though.  At one point, he went passed the player down our left in first half, then stopped and went back again, then he was under pressure to get rid of it.  Terrible defender.  Great going forward.  It was like we had some free upgrades this week and used them all on the midfield. Still a few dodgy moments at the back though, when under no pressure, fucked it up and then under immense pressure. What the fuck was Wes playing at?

5 hours ago, Siam69 said:

He's not a shitebag ffs.

Guy gives his all, tries his best. It's not good enough, but that doesn't make him a shitebag.

If anything, the shitebag is the one who bought him and thought he would be good enough.

I don't know if I would call him a shitebag, but imo he shat himself from Tierney after one tackle.