Bullied and just plain wrong

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup this modern day notion that people on here have that Tav and John are good players because they think they are good going forward is ridiculous - they are defenders ffs - we need defenders not players that can come running out of defence and attempt to set up goals 

what planet are some folk on, we need our defenders to be able to defend first and foremost - our midfielders, wingers and attackers can beat people set up goals and score that’s their job 

Not popular I'm afraid, so stfu.

:mutley:

BTW, to add insult to injury, we don't have midfielders, wingers and attackers that can beat people. However, our keeper did do one kick out that actually landed at one of our players, so try and not to be over critical and be thankful. The keeper merited MOTM and cited as the best keeper in Scotland. Again!

Got to fucking laugh or you'd weep.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Gallows high said:

Tav not worst offender , that fucking donkey bates couldn't shoo hens from a midden , runs like legs up to his neck 

Bates is a young boy . Not good I agree but he has been thrown into the lions den .

Tav for years has continually let us down in big matches

He sometimes crosses a good one . Out of ten .

Tav has the best fitness bar none it appears . Yet absolutely no defensive awareness or tackling prowess

His free kicks used to be pretty good . Now he skies everyone like a guy you would see in a public park .

He is dreadful waste of a player . I don't hate him .

I just despise anyone that are still gets a game that played  in last years disgraceful 1-5 loss .

Bearing in mind , it was 1-5 going on 10

Absolutely everyone that played that day who had played in many of our previous big game losses should have been punted in the Summer .Just one of the reasons Pedro got himself sacked

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bates is a young boy . Not good I agree but he has been thrown into the lions den .

Tav for years has continually let us down in big matches

He sometimes crosses a good one . Out of ten .

Tav has the best fitness bar none it appears . Yet absolutely no defensive awareness or tackling prowess

His free kicks used to be pretty good . Now he skies everyone like a guy you would see in a public park .

He is dreadful waste of a player . I don't hate him .

I just despise anyone that are still gets a game that played  in last years disgraceful 1-5 loss .

Bearing in mind , it was 1-5 going on 10

Absolutely everyone that played that day who had played in many of our previous big game losses should have been punted in the Summer .Just one of the reasons Pedro got himself sacked

Got to disagree with the fitness part. Tav has no stamina nor the greatest sprinter. Looks the part going forward, but at the end of it, he is blowing through his erse and I 've seen kert horses run more gracefully that him trying to track back. He'll hide for ten minutes until he gets his breath back, then crank up his fat erse and go forward, shirking his defensive responsibilities because he is a shitebag.

He is a very limited and one dimensional player, who couldn't defend if his life depended upon it. Simply an imposter stealing a wage. 

In saying all that, he is still the best right back in Scotland, so I'm told.

PS. 1-5 will look like a God send compared to what we are about to face, as the scum are still hurting a bit and will no doubt be out to make an example of us. Their defence is their weak point, but I can't see us getting out of our own half the way we are playing. Their now third choice striker will be unleashed to prove a point and that imposter Tav will again be posted MIA. McCrorie will be our stalwart, with the rest also MIA. Fucking absolutely dreading it. 

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Got to disagree with the fitness part. Tav has no stamina nor the greatest sprinter. Looks the part going forward, but at the end of it, he is blowing through his erse and I 've seen kert horses run more gracefully that him trying to track back. He'll hide for ten minutes until he gets his breath back, then crank up his fat erse and go forward, shirking his defensive responsibilities because he is a shitebag.

He is a very limited and one dimensional player, who couldn't defend if his life depended upon it. Simply an imposter stealing a wage. 

In saying all that, he is still the best right back in Scotland, so I'm told.

PS. 1-5 will look like a God send compared to what we are about to face, as the scum are still hurting a bit and will no doubt be out to make an example of us. Their defence is their weak point, but I can't see us getting out of our own half the way we are playing. Their now third choice striker will be unleashed to prove a point and that imposter Tav will again be posted MIA. McCrorie will be our stalwart, with the rest also MIA. Fucking absolutely dreading it. 

You are spot on . Was trying to give Tav some crums of praise and balance it with all the criticism I gave him

We have the best Goalie and Right back mate don't you know . We will be fine :justno:

Dreading next week to If honest .

I would imagine all the bravado will start after Christmas day . We are getting horsed . I'm not going to start lying to myself

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is actually the first Old Firm game In my life I've considered not going to.

I'll still go in the end, I know I will, but I'm seriously weighing up £50 to watch us get horsed. 

You can just sit in the toilet we me n we’ll share a few G :crabflute:  Then find our way to the home section :kingbilly: