Scotsport/Sportscene next season

there was a mini advert thinngy on bbc 1 there and am sure it said highlights of all the spl games?

dno if its true or not? sportscenes pish but it will be better than scotsport,

any1 know who has highlights for next season ?

Cheers.

yes BBC have struck a deal with with the SFA to show the highlights of the SPL games, i dont know if that means the end of os Scotsport but am glad BBC got it, coz the pundits on Scotsports r total bawbags and seriously get on ma tits! same with Setanta, full of Sceptic supporters!

where u will havePat Nevin spouting pish with the most annoyin voice ever u cud punch him about for hours honestly..... but anythings better than Scotsport :( the way they put one old firm game at the start and one at the end was annoying when u wur the last one :(

Been hot topic discussion on FF and if a remember rightly Scotsport will still be the main highlights package but the BBC will have a half hour show of highlights etc aswell but when that is on i dont know but as far as i can remember both BBC and Scotsport will show highlights

where u will havePat Nevin spouting pish with the most annoyin voice ever u cud punch him about for hours honestly..... but anythings better than Scotsport :( the way they put one old firm game at the start and one at the end was annoying when u wur the last one :(

ohh the good old..

find out if celtic won there game this weekend to win the league?

so archie do you think celtic deserved to win the championship on sunday against kilmarnock.. :rolleyes:

Been hot topic discussion on FF and if a remember rightly Scotsport will still be the main highlights package but the BBC will have a half hour show of highlights etc aswell but when that is on i dont know but as far as i can remember both BBC and Scotsport will show highlights

wonder whod get the viewers? :rolleyes:

dont ricksen, ur just makign me angry now at how fucking stupid and idiotic the whole program is, and Gerry McKnee can like my chuddies

Cant stand Pat Nevin but I'd rather listen to him or Craig Patterson than have to listen to the c*nts that are, Walker, Spiers, Colqhoun and that f*cker McKLies!

Cant stand Pat Nevin but I'd rather listen to him or Craig Patterson than have to listen to the c*nts that are, Walker, Spiers, Colqhoun and that f*cker McKLies!

Your an avid watcher then? :rolleyes:

BBC has acquired 'non-exclusive' rights. In other words, the same rights as ITV and Sky share when it comes to the CL. IE - both channels can show the same broadcast.

So, both Scotsport and Sportscene will show SPL highlights this year.

i've got setanta and they show the goals from all saturdays games at 5 after the final whistle, then the extended highlights at 10, i'm sure the programme gets repeated sunday morning before the live game and is sometimes freeview, i try to not get too annoyed by the bawbags talking dug mess cos i've usually got the sound down and listening to the radio, there are times when i do listen tho and ba christ, it is verbal diahoerra (sp) of the highest order.

and btw has anyone seen jim delacants hairdo lately, was watching the gers game v's hannover and he had a style a la archie mcpherson in only an excuse :D

It is alright you you up in Scotland, fortunately Virgin is adding Setanta to their top package (you need to subscribe to everything they do, to get it free), for the same price. So as of Thursday, I get all games and Rangers TV.

Happy Days!!

It is alright you you up in Scotland, fortunately Virgin is adding Setanta to their top package (you need to subscribe to everything they do, to get it free), for the same price. So as of Thursday, I get all games and Rangers TV.

Happy Days!!

Yep, I'm looking forward to this deal, roll on Thursday :pipegreen: