Thunderbolts!

Bazza

Somthing that's been missing in our side for a while is a player that can crack in a thunderbolt from 25,30 yards etc. McCulloch looks to have a bit of power, and Adam has a decent freekick, but my question today is...

Which player, in you memory, had the most power in there shots? I'm going to make it a bit harder too and say right peg, as it takes away from the obvious answer of The Hammer. :D

So which player, in your opinion, had the hardest right foot shot? and is there any goal in particular that sticks out for you from them?

Somthing that's been missing in our side for a while is a player that can crack in a thunderbolt from 25,30 yards etc. McCulloch looks to have a bit of power, and Adam has a decent freekick, but my question today is...

Which player, in you memory, had the most power in there shots? I'm going to make it a bit harder too and say right peg, as it takes away from the obvious answer of The Hammer. :D

So which player, in your opinion, had the hardest right foot shot? and is there any goal in particular that sticks out for you from them?

Andy Penman,maybe had the hardest shot ever at Ibrox :unsure: