Alan Gow

Muff

He's a good player I think, could do a job, least he can run with the ball unlike Novo!

I don't think he is what Rangers need. One hatrick and a good game and we get linked to him. Anthony Stokes is on fire and the best striker in the country and we have not been linked to him.

He's a good player I think, could do a job, least he can run with the ball unlike Novo!

I don't think he is what Rangers need. One hatrick and a good game and we get linked to him. Anthony Stokes is on fire and the best striker in the country and we have not been linked to him.

Maybe, but you never know, we may have asked about him and Stokes knocked us back.

We can only sign who would be interested in us!

Maybe, but you never know, we may have asked about him and Stokes knocked us back.

We can only sign who would be interested in us!

I'm sure if we made a bid for him we would know.

From what ive seen of Gow, he isnt a striker at all. He is more of an attacking midfielder who plays just behind the strikers, which is something we are in need of.

He has been great for Falkirk this season, although again im not sure if he is "Rangers Class". I think he could do a job in this current team though as we have no one who links up with our strikers.

From what ive seen of Gow, he isnt a striker at all. He is more of an attacking midfielder who plays just behind the strikers, which is something we are in need of.

He has been great for Falkirk this season, although again im not sure if he is "Rangers Class". I think he could do a job in this current team though as we have no one who links up with our strikers.

What is "Rangers Class"?

Don't really think that it matters that much nowadays as 20+ of our squad players just now are pish and Gow is much better than them so we don't really have a "Rangers Class" anymore.

They are probably Aberdeen Class as we will struggle to finish second this year if "Le Frog" is kept on.

Only Rangers Class player we have is now being frozen out by a turd who can't pick or manage an under 12s team nevermind us.

Our club is on freefall and we can stop it.

Boycott the games as Murray wont give a flying fuck if bums are still on seats and pies and bovrils are selling.

Untill we make a stand PLG will bury us in 2 years.

Guest orangpendek

i would never have thought novo was rangers class but he has done a job. gow could do the same, only he has far greater potential.