Travel club membership available

1 hour ago, brazz1972 said:

Obviously the folk with points should get priority but folk who signed up at start of season should get priority over folk joining now as well imo.

It's pointless anyone signing up anyway unless they're going to Russia as the allocations for Villarreal and Vienna will sell out to the bears who already have some points. 

Yeah that was kinda my thinking aswell.

I know it was a good while back but I’m sure last time at Villarreal we got like 3k tickets? 

An allocation like that should sort most travel club members I’d imagine.

12 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I know it was a good while back but I’m sure last time at Villarreal we got like 3k tickets? 

Currently about 4k in the travel club that signed up prior to the start of the season so it will work on a point system from top to bottom, everyone will be asked to register their interest that is in the tc and then people  with the most amount of points will get priority for a ticket, if people knock it back then the next person on the list will get asked etc etc. 

9 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

There's over 4000 travel club members from beginning of the season. Prob another couple of thousand will sign up now for the group games I'd imagine. 

2 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

There's over 4000 travel club members from beginning of the season. Prob another couple of thousand will sign up now for the group games I'd imagine. 

Yeah, not everyone on the travel club will register interest though, some folk will inevitably have working commitments, not be able to afford it or make it etc, that’s the nature of it.

Think I’m gunna do a day trip for this anyway so hopefully I can get a ticket through that way as I am on 0 points unfortunately.

20 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Yeah, not everyone on the travel club will register interest though, some folk will inevitably have working commitments, not be able to afford it or make it etc, that’s the nature of it.

Think I’m gunna do a day trip for this anyway so hopefully I can get a ticket through that way as I am on 0 points unfortunately.

I think people with 1 point will struggle for one nevermind non members and people with 0 points.