Travel club membership available

The numbers wanting to go to Vienna and Villareal could be staggering, given the feel at the moment. Some of the folk I know that gave said they're thinking of trying to get tickets I'd never have thought would be interested.

38 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Does anyone know if you can transfer tickets if you get any via the travel club? One of my seasons tickets are in my sons name but too young for a European away day. It’s an adult ticket though. 

Over 16's only mate if I've read it right.

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/travel-club/

30 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Over 16's only mate if I've read it right.

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/travel-club/

Yeah it’s an adult ticket. So was hoping I could potentially get a ticket and one of my mates could use it. I’m guessing it’s probably a no for security etc.

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Does anyone know if you can transfer tickets if you get any via the travel club? One of my seasons tickets are in my sons name but too young for a European away day. It’s an adult ticket though. 

Take the boy, he’ll have a rare old time.

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

They better work it so that those signed up from the start of the season get priority.

Why?

They should work it that people that have points from attending previously have priority. Not somebody that didn't bother in the qualifiers and now wants the bigger games 

I'm speaking as someone who will be enjoying it from the view of my television. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why?

They should work it that people that have points from attending previously have priority. Not somebody that didn't bother in the qualifiers and now wants the bigger games 

Because those folk paid their £20 first.

My thinking is, if we never got to the group stages, the new joiners, who some of which could just be the ones interested in the bigger games wouldn’t have done so.

10 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Booked flights and a hotel for me and a mate earlier, from the  Tuesday till sat, what’s the chances of getting a ticket over there?

F412FCE8-28CF-4F45-8E69-3B0F86483E1F.jpeg

Last time there the stadium was full of bears. Pay over the odds but should be able to get a ticket 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why?

Obviously the folk with points should get priority but folk who signed up at start of season should get priority over folk joining now as well imo.

It's pointless anyone signing up anyway unless they're going to Russia as the allocations for Villarreal and Vienna will sell out to the bears who already have some points. 

4 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Sorted mate good to hear, hotels a 20 min walk from the stadium. Hopefully a decent few boozers en route

Villarreal is a bit shite to be honest from memory mate. Valencia prob best bet for digs. Stayed in Benidorm last time. Reckon quite a few bears will be there again. 

4 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Villarreal is a bit shite to be honest from memory mate. Valencia prob best bet for digs. Stayed in Benidorm last time. Reckon quite a few bears will be there again. 

We’re in Villarreal palace(4* badboy lol)or something mate, worst case scenario we’ll get carry out in the place and find a bar with likeminded loyalists 

30 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Obviously the folk with points should get priority but folk who signed up at start of season should get priority over folk joining now as well imo.

It's pointless anyone signing up anyway unless they're going to Russia as the allocations for Villarreal and Vienna will sell out to the bears who already have some points. 

I have booked Villarreal but not confident of a ticket at all and am on 2 points.

21 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I have booked Villarreal but not confident of a ticket at all and am on 2 points.

Aye will prob be around 1500 allocation unless they decide to give us more. Basing it on that, there will definitely be no tickets going to any new members of the travel club.

Might be lucky mate but reckon all the boys who've spent fortunes and gone to the qualifiers at short notice will definitely be going to these games as well and quite rightly deserve the tickets.

Be able to get a home end ticket no sweat though if need be.