Lafferty stealing MON cardboard cutout

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, Samuel no 1 said:

Ano mate bring it on. Give us naismith and Davis and we might have the heart to challenge they cunts. Whadda think ?

Nibble, nibble.

I'd prefer Steven Naismith to have a career ending crunch to his knee, and Davis can fuck off anaw.

1 minute ago, BillySastard said:

They must gang bang you in your dreams or something ya rimmer

Strange, strange person.

Just now, Samuel no 1 said:

Fanny face ?  Ok , no problem.  I'll tell you what you little dick . See if you even turn up ill pronounce you a hero in front of all the wee fannies ( forever and ever etc )  see you then . 

I will batter you but I refuse your anal sex offer that you pm'ed me ya filthy wee cock jockey.

14 minutes ago, Samuel no 1 said:

Fanny face ?  Ok , no problem.  I'll tell you what you little dick . See if you even turn up ill pronounce you a hero in front of all the wee fannies ( forever and ever etc )  see you then . 

Here mate, no gonny lie, that’s hurt ma feelings 

9 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

I will batter you but I refuse your anal sex offer that you pm'ed me ya filthy wee cock jockey.

OK fuck. Another shitebag.  I didn't offer you that as you know. But if you want to back out that's OK.  You would do batter me? I would love to see the day pal, pal I would love to see the day . I think you've been outed if not for being a taig for being a big mouthed no follow up dick.  Pm me if you change your mind x