how much bother are we gonna get in?

bon03

just back from game,both sets of fans filming themselves singing banned?sectarian?songs in the concourse of the broomloan,will defo end up on you tube!!it was mental and a laugh but get the feeling the mhank media will pick up on this and we will be hauled over the coals again!!

funny though how the pride over prejudice,police or stewards did not intervene!!! :craphead:

Yet everyone I have spoken to have been impressed with the way both us and Chelsea fans behaved before, in the pubs, during and after the game.

I bet the mhedia dont report how the two sets of fans bonded, had a laugh and a good time together.

Yet everyone I have spoken to have been impressed with the way both us and Chelsea fans behaved before, in the pubs, during and after the game.

I bet the mhedia dont report how the two sets of fans bonded, had a laugh and a good time together.

Chelsea fans were different class today (tu)

no denying it,best atmosphere for a long time at ibrox,and that includes OF games,

heard no billy boys, not in mass anyway, the odd drunken guy singing on his own but nothing that suggests we will get in trouble HOWEVER i wouldnt put it past media to pick up on something and twist it

I thought both sets of fans were great :) only hullo hullo i heard was from the chelsea fans but there 'allowed' :rolleyes: and at the end of the match on the scoreboard it said rangers would like 2 thank fans for there behavour and enjoy ur journey home. :) or sumfing like tht :)

Strathclyde's finest even put a message on the scoreboards at FT to that effect and wished them a safe journey home. Nice gesture.

just back from game,both sets of fans filming themselves singing banned?sectarian?songs in the concourse of the broomloan,will defo end up on you tube!!it was mental and a laugh but get the feeling the mhank media will pick up on this and we will be hauled over the coals again!!

funny though how the pride over prejudice,police or stewards did not intervene!!! :craphead:

Were you upset?

You shoudn't really go to the big boys games when you can't understand the difference between a laugh and sectarianism.

Get a life.

Also, as someone else mentioned, why would you want to come on here and point this crap out to the rest of the world?

doh

Can you tell us what songs, whom have banned them and why they are sectarian ?

If not, I would like to think that threads like this would be closed, as these accusations are offensive.

Anyone whom I know that was pressent at todays game had nothing but praise for both sets of fans.

The fans from both clubs were amazing today!!

Wonderful atmosphere!!

and to top it off WE took the victory and deserved it!!

All round one hell of a great day out :pipegreen:

ps - I've slightly lost my voice! :craphead:

The fans from both clubs were amazing today!!

Wonderful atmosphere!!

and to top it off WE took the victory and deserved it!!

All round one hell of a great day out :pipegreen:

ps - I've slightly lost my voice! :craphead:

It looked a great day chewy

Ridiculous thread. Atmosphere was great today, even just watching on the box. Just because someone says someting is wrong doesnt make it so!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

Im sorry. This post was made in haste. Im very very very sorry if it has offended anyone, Admin, please feel free to fine/ ban me as you see fit. You may want to take advice from UEFA or a certain Mr Spiers first :rolleyes:

Im sure i heard "stand up if you hate celtic, stand up if you hate celtic" coming from the away end. :lol::clap: I was watching at home and still stood up.

i think it was sung about 12 times, and even the chelsea got in on the act...also a nice who the f%$k are man u came roaring from the broomloan!! voice was a little course after the game, but great atmosphere, no trouble and a fitting ending to the game...oh and smeato was a highlight too