Rangers Retail Small Club Mentality

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes probably, but I have never understood the retail set up we have with them.

As I said to Backup above we will have to hope we get off as lightly as we can and then maybe start selling out kit as we should be doing. 

We can’t, SD have us by the baws (thank you Dave). So unless King is going to eat a huge piece of humble pie then we will be making zero from retail sales any time soon. 

That 7p in the pound that almost all clubs get from shirt sales is looking pretty damn good at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We can’t, SD have us by the baws (thank you Dave). So unless King is going to eat a huge piece of humble pie then we will be making zero from retail sales any time soon. 

That 7p in the pound that almost all clubs get from shirt sales is looking pretty damn good at the moment. 

From time to time I post on this topic CB, and then wish after I had never done it because it just depresses me more.  I think I will give it a break for a we while again. :headwall:

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

From time to time I post on this topic CB, and then wish after I had never done it because it just depresses me more.  I think i will give it a break for a we while again. :headwall:

It’s every bit as big a clusterfuck as any of the clusterfucks from the last lot but not a thing is said, no banners, no front door protests, nothing. 

The board need a serious boot in the baws over this. 

I’m sure we will get the usual loud mouth pricks at the AGM standing up shouting Rat and demanding resignations....... oh wait. 

I suppose they want us to fork out £65 an adult and £50 a child home tops long sleeve around about Christmas like last year? The club need to get a grip as come May it yesterday's news and no cunt wants it  yet they expect £125 + £7.  Postage for half a season?  

Amd why are the strips delayed?  Is it Hummel or Ashley & Rangers, but either way some cunt get it fucking sorted