Tuesday Night Quiz.

tannerall

Wayne Rooney made his England debut in 2003 at Wembley, in  the 3-1 defeat by Australia. 

Which two English centre forwards who played for Rangers made their international debut in this game also ?

And as a bonus, who scored the England goal ? 

(No googling, that just ruins it. )

Amazing that we could sign England internationals back then (even if they were useless), and we were also linked with Fowler and Harry Kewell who scored for Australia in that game too, and on many occasions. 

Another clue on the England goalscorer, his Scottish Cup runners up medal was his only major honour apart from international appearances for England.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Amazing that we could sign England internationals back then (even if they were useless, and we were also linked with Fowler and Harry Kewell who score for Australia on many occasions. 

Another clue on the England goalscorer, his Scottish Cup runners up medal was his only major honour apart from international appearances for England.

Marcus rashford??? Or maybe Francis jeffers?? 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Marcus rashford??? Or maybe Francis jeffers?? 

Francis Jeffers correct. 

Scored in every game he played for England. (Just the one though)

In my opinion he had a far greater career than Rooney, after all he did get to play for the Rangers. 

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

OK I have a good question

How many minutes has Steven Gerrard played in competitive games for england (no friendlies) 

How long have we got ?

(More minutes than Lampard ?)

(Edit: More minutes than Jeffers ?)

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I've no idea regards lampard etc as ut was only Gerrard that was being spoke about. 

Possibly too stupid a question tho?? 

No such thing as a stupid question, but if the OT crowd come in there will be lots of stupid answers. 

I'll  go with 1690 minutes just to annoy lurkers.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If you're bored, name 30 non European players that have played (played being the key word, not just signed) for Rangers. A bit trickier than you may think but got there in the end (I think!). There's obviously more but 30 is a reasonable number to get you thinking.

Vidmar

Moore

Morelos