So what’s changed since 2006?

GOAT

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

_20190828_090223.JPG

This is the problem.

who are the “certain section of people” who think that?

and why are the Appeal Court agreeing?

there are American fenians, English fenians Scottish fenians all over the world all different religions and faiths.

I hate all of them.

I am loyal to the crown.

The crown these cunts would have abolished. Fuck the lot of them.

7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

This is the problem.

there are American fenians, English fenians Scottish fenians all over the world all different religions and faiths.

I hate all of them.

I am loyal to the crown.

Dont they represent the Crown?

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

You answer my questions I’ll answer yours

You never asked one. 🤔

16 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

if you are on about the Appeal court well someone needs to educate them on what a fenian is, because their definition is wrong. 

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

This is the problem.

I hate all of them.

I am loyal to the crown.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Dont they represent the Crown?

Justice system is a farce from top to bottom. The acceptance of this is all part of the appeasement to the RC community.

Watched a thing a few years back about the new world order. Now I don't really believe in that conspiracy, but there was a guy in the 60s who predicted that in the 1990s onwards minorities or perceived minorities such as race, religion and sexes would appear to get more rights than the existing dominant section of society. The reason behind this was to prepare humanity for a one world government by breaking down barriers between sections of society. Scary as fuck if true. But it does seem to be happening. 

Now what would happen if one section of society became offended by the use of the word H**. Would that be treated the same way. 

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You want me to explain why the Appeals court agree fenian is sometimes used as a derogatory term for catholics? 

It’s not “sometimes” tho is it? Fenian does not mean catholic/ Irish  

that’s the bottom line.

its the way it’s been worded, you are not telling me someone a lot wiser than me could not take the Appeals court to task over the wording.

It’s bollocks.

Ah fuck it you only come on here to goad folk,  someone like you has a chance to get your voice out there but you choose to be a sports journalist only ,fair enough  if all you aspire to be is on a par with chick young ffs.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

On what basis? 

And what happened to the loyalty you were professing a minute ago? 

On the basis when we sing fenian we are talking about the days of the brotherhood.   That was always the true defination in the English language.  You can be a Protestant or a catholic so being a fenian is not just the one religion ..

You with all your fancy words etc should know this ,.  But our haters are telling Uefa that it will s aimed at catholics,. So are they saying no Protestants support their team and support the IRA?    I know a few .

So what you are saying it's okay to call a Protestant a fenian bastard but not a catholic ?    How does that work in a court of law ?   

As I said it's an offensive song secterian as the media seems to now dub it as it suits their agenda against us. 

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It’s not “sometimes” tho is it? Fenian does not mean catholic/ Irish  

that’s the bottom line.

its the way it’s been worded, you are not telling me someone a lot wiser than me could not take the Appeals court to task over the wording.

It’s bollocks.

Ah fuck it you only come on here to goad folk,  someone like you has a chance to get your voice out there but you choose to be a sports journalist only ,fair enough  if all you aspire to be is on a par with chick young ffs.

It only needs to be sometimes. Ive heard it enough on my own from people to see where that perception comes from. 

Youre right on one bit though, I did choose to 'only' be a football journalist. God forbid I want to build a career around doing something I'm passionate about and sharing that with other people. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

On the basis when we sing fenian we are talking about the days of the brotherhood.   That was always the true defination in the English language.  You can be a Protestant or a catholic so being a fenian is not just the one religion ..

You with all your fancy words etc should know this ,.  But our haters are telling Uefa that it will s aimed at catholics,. So are they saying no Protestants support their team and support the IRA?    I know a few .

So what you are saying it's okay to call a Protestant a fenian bastard but not a catholic ?    How does that work in a court of law ?   

As I said it's an offensive song secterian as the media seems to now dub it as it suits their agenda against us. 

Im sorry, but Im not having that we're singing about an American group that ceased to exist to any meaningful extent before Rangers Football Club came into existence and formally disbanded in 1880. 

If I call someone a fenian bastards, get arrested and go to court only to discover that 'victim' is in fact protestant then it doesnt make any difference.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

_20190828_090223.JPG

A fenian was in the brotherhood, you can be a Protestant and  be a fenian , Protestants like Catholics  believe in things like a United Ireland and destroy the UK government, In fact I know a few Protestants who think like that.  So the defination of fenian is wrong ? Is this an SNP abbreviation of the word fenian ? 

My question to you the law and Uefa , You are all saying  I can call a Protestant a fenian bastard then ? And that would be okay?  but if he is catholic then that changes everything?    Why should that change facts that a fenian does not mean catholic and a fenian bastard is just that A fenian bastard and not a catholic bastard which are 2 different things completely.

So Uefa are dealing with us on a word they don't have a clue on,.  TBB in Scotland is not illegal it's offensive because the word blood is in it after fenian,  They are now saying we can't use bastard after fenian ?  Yet De Boer was all the orange bastards when Ajax was at the beggerdome on European duty?    I never heard that celtic park had part of it closed and they sung it the whole bloody game.   Double standards that maybe you should highlight from Uefa  and why we feel we are a scapegoat  

Please lets go by the law on the land and call it offensive and to have part of your stadium shut down

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Im sorry, but Im not having that we're singing about an American group that ceased to exist to any meaningful extent before Rangers Football Club came into existence and formally disbanded in 1880. 

If I call someone a fenian bastards, get arrested and go to court only to discover that 'victim' is in fact protestant then it doesnt make any difference.

Why would it not make a diffrence he's a Protestant?   You are saying it's anti catholic.   Well I'm telling you that we never grew up singing  it thinking anything of Billy Fullerton and I'm from the east end and my da stayed in Bridgeton most of his days.   I had never heard of him like most people u til our haters wanted TBB banned.   

And to say I am not singing about the brotherhood?   Are you a mind reader or something ?    I had an education unlike the easily offended who now make up the meaning of words .

41 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It only needs to be sometimes. Ive heard it enough on my own from people to see where that perception comes from. 

Youre right on one bit though, I did choose to 'only' be a football journalist. God forbid I want to build a career around doing something I'm passionate about and sharing that with other people. 

Perception? 

What if you are of the perception that you had two sons that were in the army and 1 was killed by the IRA and one was killed by let’s say ... ISIS  I know I would hate the cunts who killed them. Am I not allowed to hate people for the atrocities these ppl have committed? Why can I not hate these ppl and voice it? Why can’t I hate the folk that revel in it? ie half the piggery

Fenian Al Queada bastards!🤣

As I said I will conform to the crown which the Appeal court as you say is part of and I’ll bide by this flawed law for the good of the club, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t fight it.

Rangers fans are not Racist, we are a diverse bunch which I would say most don’t give a flying fuck about faith nowadays. 

But the majority hate fenians for the crimes they have committed to our country not a religious belief.

39 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yes and sometimes it's Protestant.  So it's not exclusively catholic as Uefa as saying 

They aren't though. Nowhere have they. All that's been done is they've decided that it also refers to a 'protected' group (in line with the laws of the land) 

Up to our knees in fenian blood not offensive until 2005. Now in these troubled times everything is sectarian or racist or discriminatory...unless of course you shout zombie H** orange bastard...thats deemed inoffensive ...it doesn't bother me in the slightest of course...but maybe we should run to Uefa about it...maybe the Snp will back our corner ? 🤣

On 27/08/2019 at 17:58, magic8ball said:

Covering it up to protect the name of the club is a different matter 

Agreed mate. But still not a football issue punishable by uefa.

this is like an argument with my mrs, when I pull her up for something and she says “aye but mind that time you lied in 2009”

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Agreed mate. But still not a football issue punishable by uefa.

this is like an argument with my mrs, when I pull her up for something and she says “aye but mind that time you lied in 2009”

Lieswell is still covering it up. Shamelessly too. And has a position within uefa