Morelos agent.

Smile

52 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

The lower the fee the higher the salary more like 

Are you not looking  at bosmans with that thinking, if a player is worth 10million an agent these days will be looking for 30k a week , if he is 30millon then his wages will reflect that...and be 50/60k if that makes sense

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I fucking hate agents!

They are the personal injury lawyers of the football world.

Absolute gutter trash.

£25m should be the starting price in any bidding in the summer.

25 starting price? What dont you think morelos will play well after the winter break lol, if he plays this way till seasons end i want 35 up front and the other 15 mill in unmarked non denomination notes 😂😂

Agents could not give a fuck about the players they represent. They just see cash 💰 

IF Morelos does go to Crystal Palace he’ll win fuck all, won’t play in Europe and be frustrated as fuck at the clubs mid table mediocre presence. 

he’ll also regret leaving us the minute he steps through the door

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

“He does not have a very high value."

Don't you think that is ill-advised words to say about your client?

No, he’s saying you’ll pay a lot more in a couple of years when he’s proved himself in the top leagues 

3 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Why? He’s only doing his job 

Only you could see this as a positive. As @bluenozsays, undervaluing a player for sake of quick shift to another club...surely he wants his client to have the very best deal at a price that is worthy of Morelos where his name IS on everyone's lips. 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Only you could see this as a positive. As @bluenozsays, undervaluing a player for sake of quick shift to another club...surely he wants his client to have the very best deal at a price that is worthy of Morelos where his name IS on everyone's lips. 

I never said it was a positive or a negative, I said he’s simply doing his job. How do you know he’s undervaluing the player? Unless I’ve misread it he never mentioned a fee.

Archived