Barisic at 1-1, rallying the squad

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Exactly. We're far too quick to get on players' backs and not give them a fair go.

We're rarely in a position to sign the finished article. Most players joining us need to kick up a level or two to be a success. Most also need a bit of time to do that. Jack, Morelos and Barisic are certainly three who've risen up.

Those that don't put in the effort rightly get left behind, and rightly get criticised. I don't think effort was ever lacking with Barisic and thank fuck he's showing not only what a fantastic player he is but what a warrior and leader he's growing into.

Good shout, but as much as it pains me it shows that Rangers can be a finishing school and a stepping stone for players heading for the top leagues, it is not a bad thing imo as the cream of the young talent from wherever can then be encouraged to head to Ibrox knowing if they can do the business the cream of Europe awaits making us plenty £££s to repeat and I think that is the business model we are striving for, as long as the SPL tv money is shite that is the way to go,

If Barisic or/and Morelos are sold for big bucks then the business model works.

Talent was always there but he was made of glass and I never thought he would toughen up. 
He’s an absolute Monster on the pitch now would run through a brick wall and ask if he can do it again, couple that with a wand of left foot and he will be playing in a top League for a top team before he is finished with football. 

Archived