Hearts Emails Out

Escobar

Bazza1985 said:

I dont want to piss anyone off but I'd rather be honest, I got the e-mail this morning and it's my 4th of the season!

St johnstone (league) away in September
Livingston (league) away in November
Hamilton (Scottish cup) away in feb
Hearts (scottish cup) away in Feb

Boy on FF. 

The scheme is farcical man 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Bazza1985 said:

I dont want to piss anyone off but I'd rather be honest, I got the e-mail this morning and it's my 4th of the season!

Boy on FF. 

Absolute shambles, fair enough on overall number of games but how can someone get both cup ties?

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bazza1985 said:

Boy on FF. 

I actually trusted it and thought it was just people getting it wrong, but if that is correct, I have only had Hearts and Livi away so far this season, from the CCCS.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

I actually trusted it and thought it was just people getting it wrong, but if that is correct, I have only had Hearts and Livi away so far this season, from the CCCS.

I've had 3 so wasn't expecting this but seeing a few people say they're still on 2 

13 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

It isn't fair enough on overall games though, still some of us on 2.

Aye but I’m sure there was something from the SLO saying the cup games were separate so you could easily have somebody on 4 if you include 3 league & 1 cup & somebody still waiting on their 3rd league ticket. 

The fact the guy has 2 cup tickets and there’s lots who haven’t even got 1 suggests that’s a lot of shite as well! 

36 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Don’t think you would have got a hearts in the ballot mate, once you’ve had Hibs herts scum or sheep your names not meant to be in the ballot.

anyway stuck on 2

Still on 2 here as well!

Ive always wondered if the friends and family thing impacts it? I have 3 others down on the friends and family section so we always get 4 tickets if we get one from the club?

Archived