FAO Greg Marshall SLO

BridgeIsBlue

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A small deposit would retain your seat and should we get back in this season (i still have some doubts it'll be any time soon tbh) then physical STs would be available at a pro-rata price for the remainder of  season. 2019/20 STs holders would be given first refusal on their seat.

Aye, could easily use the portion of games 'unused' as credit against a ST.

All seems very convoluted with deposits to Rangers, payments to RTV, potential refunds from RTV. Plus the obvious risk of multi household ST holders getting only one RTV account.

I'm not saying it couldn't work, just I see more disadvantages than advantages to Rangers in this method than what they've done. And that what by and large has been supported by the ST holder fan base 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How do we afford the players wages that every year STs are a major revenue stream towards?

We dream up some fucking hairbrained scheme that people pay for a thing that was free, that should sort it, and if thats not enough we can enter into exclusive partnership deals  where we make it impossible for cunts that raped our club to sell our merchandi...........

Forget it, it would never work 

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

We dream up some fucking hairbrained scheme that people pay for a thing that was free, that should sort it, and if thats not enough we can enter into exclusive partnership deals  where we make it impossible for cunts that raped our club to sell our merchandi...........

Forget it, it would never work 

You've still not said how we continue to pay wages when we charge every adult a kids price. 

Archived