FAO Greg Marshall SLO

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well if somebody acts like a dick to him, why should he no?

To be fair mate my old man sent him an email regarding the lack of organisation and potential serious injury fears for bears trying to get into grounds abroad and he patched that to 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

To be fair mate my old man sent him an email regarding the lack of organisation and potential serious injury fears for bears trying to get into grounds abroad and he patched that to 

Canny comment obviously but maybe just one he's missed mate, think he's answered all my dms and emails tbf to him.

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well if somebody acts like a dick to him, why should he no?

Employees need to be careful about acting like dicks because they have jobs to lose.

I don't mean tolerate personal abuse. But if you're online as an employee then you can't pick and choose which 'customers' to favourably select and respond to.

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Employees need to be careful about acting like dicks because they have jobs to lose.

I don't mean tolerate personal abuse. But if your online as an employee then you can't pick and choose which 'customers' to favourably select and respond to.

You can, for example, I ask him a question, don’t call him a slimy toad of a man, or insult his da, The Beast then asks a question, after abusing him and his da, absolutely fair to patch him and answer me.

28 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He's a slimy toad of a man.

His father is  just a piece of filth.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's also hopelessly out of his depth. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's also hopelessly out of his depth. 

I will try get a chat with him soon enough, he organised alot of Rangers based night in Northern Ireland in recent years with Warren/Owner Sandy Row Rangers 

I sent him a DM on the opening day of the new Rangers shop, staff were refusing to let people in saying they were shut till the next day this was around 7pm , patched me on what could have been another PR nightmare for the club considering there was 30 angry folk standing outside, credit to the two members of Rangers staff that came out the offices that sorted it out with the shop staff 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

I will try get a chat with him soon enough, he organised alot of Rangers based night in Northern Ireland in recent years with Warren/Owner Sandy Row Rangers 

That hardly makes him the right guy to be in charge of our media output and PR. He could be the reincarnation of King Billy, he's making a rip roaring mess of things so far. 

Just now, AlCapone said:

Still waiting for your answers, especially intrigued at the £9.99 fiasco 

A season ticket holder games on RTV is working out at £28 minimum a game a non season ticket holder can watch the same stream for £9.99

19 hours ago, esquire8 said:

FF is the clubs fan forum. This place to them is the shite step brother who won't do as hes told. Doubt any cunt from the club or associated with the club give 2 shits what is said on here at all.

Which is why I've never been on FF. Fuck conforming to their standards.

Very true. Absolute echo chamber there, following only the gospel of their leader. 

RM allows an opinion. Even when it’s fucking ridiculous. 

Archived