Alfredo, the press and the Rangers family

Soldier blue

There is no doubt the media portray him in a negative light at every opportunity.Reminds me of their ytreatment of Duncan ferguson when he was with us.But he was a hero and loved down south with a far more postive and balanced press coverage.It will be the same for Alfie  whe ne moves away.He won't get anything like the bookings and unfair attention he gets in this parochial  nationalist shit hole with an equally obnoxious press.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doc holliday said:

There is no doubt the media up here  portray him in a negative light at every opportunity.Reminds me of their ytreatment of Duncan ferguson when he was with us.But he was a hero and loved down south with a far more postive and balanced press coverage.It will be the same for Alfie  whe ne moves away.He won't get anything like the bookings and unfair attention he gets in this parochial  nationalist shithole with an equally obnoxious press.

Just now, Billyblueblood said:

Whooooosh

That last reply went right over my head. What's up Bridge, do you disagree that no man is bigger than the Club?

He just likes dogs, post pictures anywhere, he has 3 greyounds and 5 labradors, bores the tits off everyone talking about dogs tbh.

Archived