30 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Aspinall pummelling Clayton atm

Pleased Asp won and Iv won a wee bit betting on him through the tournament,Quite like Clayton but went right off him after that performance,He just chucked it half way through and couldn’t wait to get the match finished ,Not very professional.

The Asp can defo go on and win more biggies now 

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Pleased Asp won and Iv won a wee bit betting on him through the tournament,Quite like Clayton but went right off him after that performance,He just chucked it half way through and couldn’t wait to get the match finished ,Not very professional.

The Asp can defo go on and win more biggies now 

Claytons dad according to many within darts is unwell so I wouldn't be too harsh on him. Jonny is a great sportsman and acted like one at the end

Aspinall has won majors before but this win should propel him further 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Claytons dad according to many within darts is unwell so I wouldn't be too harsh on him. Jonny is a great sportsman and acted like one at the end

Aspinall has won majors before but this win should propel him further 

He definitely acted the sportsman at the end ,That’s a plus ,Sorry to hear about his old boy .

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2023 at 11:57, Rangers_no1 said:

Was at a darts event in Airdrie yesterday. My cousins wee boy was playing. 

Never knew Fallon Sherrock was going to be there, cracking figure on her these days. Cameron Menzies and the legend that is John Boy Walton was there.

Was going to have been playing in that but something came up last weekend. A lot of cracking players play that event every year 

22 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Was going to have been playing in that but something came up last weekend. A lot of cracking players play that event every year 

Do you play in the Airdrie darts league mate? I never went to the tourney but most of my darts team played in it. 

5 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Do you play in the Airdrie darts league mate? I never went to the tourney but most of my darts team played in it. 

No mate, don't play in that. Play in a Friday night singles league down my local bowling club though. Did you play the Scottish open this year?

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

No mate, don't play in that. Play in a Friday night singles league down my local bowling club though. Did you play the Scottish open this year?

Nah I've never went to any those type of tournaments mate. I play the Airdie darts league on a Monday, and the Wishaw darts league on a Friday when I am able to.