*** Win a Rangers Signed Shirt - Season 2005/2006. BonusBall Raffle for Erskine ***

Zetland

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Zetland said:

Thanks to @blueballss 

Only 14 numbers left! :thumbup:

I will buy some before the deadline IF you need that to get it over the line Z. 

I already have a signed shirt on the wall and no room for another one, so if I buy and happened to win you can pass it on to the next number up from the bonus ball if that can work for you and GB ? :excited:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I already have a signed shirt on the wall and no room for another one, so if I buy and happened to win you can pass it on to the next number up from the bonus ball if that can work for you and GB ? :excited:

Hopefully that won't be necessary. I expect a few Members will be steaming tomorrow night and will sign up for anything! :beer:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Hopefully that won't be necessary. I expect a few Members will be steaming tomorrow night and will sign up for anything! :beer:

Hopefully you are probably right GB :lol: 

Just wanted to give you and Z a little insurance on some numbers if needed. :cheers:

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Good gesture mate, plus I have room on my walls for a team full of shirts as I'm the boss in my house.

This post will delete in 10 seconds 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Good gesture mate, plus I have room on my walls for a team full of shirts as I'm the boss in my house.

This post will delete in 10 seconds 🤣🤣

If only we lived in house as big as your one mate, I would be bidding on them all. :lol:

I always say to Mrs Bru that we have to keep a space for a 'King Billy painting' to hang on our wall, just never see GB or Zet putting one up for the bonus ball. :UK:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

If only we lived in house as big as your one mate, I would be bidding on them all. :lol:

I always say to Mrs Bru that we have to keep a space for a 'King Billy painting' to hang on our wall, just never see GB or Zet putting one up for the bonus ball. :UK:

I could try a dot-to-dot version for you! 😂

Archived