To all the “ghuests”

Brian Fantana

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

fucking clown of a post. What the fuck is going on in here.....?

I know mate, Rangers have went to parkhead and won, and there's posters on here who can't enjoy that, but laughing at violence against a woman, it's fucking not on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ExilledWeegie123 said:

couple of folk in this thread dont like the fact that tarriers beating up their wives is sadly a common occurance after their team gets pumped.

Aye, so only tarriers beat up their wives, if you are so concerned about domestic violence, do something about it, don't bring it on to a forum full Bears enjoying a great result ,fuck off 

5 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

couple of folk in this thread dont like the fact that tarriers beating up their wives is sadly a common occurance after their team gets pumped.

I'm sick of the perma-offended social-justice-warriors.

No-one is condoning domestic violence. People make jokes about all kinds of uncomfortable subjects. 

These people need to wind their neck in.

I just wish other teams would realise that Lennons team selections often involve players duplicating each other. So although they are the richer club, it's not always 11 v11 as he often has more than one player doing the same job and getting in each others way.

When I saw today that he had"shoe horned" Ncham into the side I felt confident that they'd all get in each others way.

I don't watch a lot of their games, but I have noticed that they seem to duplicate in some areas and leave other areas weak.

Other teams need to cotton on to this

17 hours ago, RoboBear said:

I just wish other teams would realise that Lennons team selections often involve players duplicating each other. So although they are the richer club, it's not always 11 v11 as he often has more than one player doing the same job and getting in each others way.

When I saw today that he had"shoe horned" Ncham into the side I felt confident that they'd all get in each others way.

I don't watch a lot of their games, but I have noticed that they seem to duplicate in some areas and leave other areas weak.

Other teams need to cotton on to this

Aberdeen should be taking points off them but no doubt will shite themselves to attack them. 

Archived