The next two months fixtures

GOAT

45 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

If (big if) we can beat them on 2nd of Jan to go 17 points clear (they will have 3 games in hand) then the league will be over. I'm sure we will drop points but I can't see us dropping 8 more than them. One game at a time.

this weekend for them will not be easy the way they are playing st johnstone are unbeaten in 10 i think most people would think that would be a gimme but i thought ross county was a gimme  the pressure will still be on them especially if they lose again in milan

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

How many times have we been down this road?

The only league game that matters is the next one.

A million things could happen between now and January, most of which we can’t control.

Just plan and prepare for the only game that matters, win it, rest and repeat.

The circus across the city is fine for a laugh but our focus must be resolute.

I don't have a problem looking at what is before us, but I agree with you we need to take it one game at a time.

I think what is slightly reassuring is that SG/backroom staff and the players seem to be doing just that and if they continue to do so then I am hopeful we can do well. What we have no control over is injuries and bloody Covid so we also need some good luck with that.

While enjoying the tarriers melt down and long may that continue, I just refuse to take anything for granted.  :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I don't have a problem looking at what is before us, but I agree with you we need to take it one game at a time.

I think what is slightly reassuring is that SG/backroom staff and the players seem to be doing just that and if they continue to do so then I am hopeful we can do well. What we have no control over is injuries and bloody Covid so we also need some good luck with that.

While enjoying the tarriers melt down and long may that continue, I just refuse to take anything for granted.  :thumbup:

Absolutely.

We are our own worst enemies for raising expectations to the sky only to fall arse over tits and look bloody stupid again.

If we’re twenty points clear with six games left after the split, the champagne will go in the fridge!!

:champagne::UK:

5 hours ago, Parma99 said:

If (big if) we can beat them on 2nd of Jan to go 17 points clear (they will have 3 games in hand) then the league will be over. I'm sure we will drop points but I can't see us dropping 8 more than them. One game at a time.

Dont think it will be 3 games in hand now, with both the tarriers and the scum out the league Cup their postponed fixture could well be played on the day of the next cup games

The league will be desperate to get as many backlogged games done asap incase winter or covid fucks it even worse

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Absolutely.

We are our own worst enemies for raising expectations to the sky only to fall arse over tits and look bloody stupid again.

If we’re twenty points clear with six games left after the split, the champagne will go in the fridge!!

:champagne::UK:

:thumbsup:

Archived