VPN Guide for St. Mirren

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’ve bought the 3 day subscription on another email. It better work. Down 60 notes already

About an hour before kickoff the greyed out “live video” box should become red. Mind keep the VPN on for the whole time you’re on RTV, if you turn it off before playing the video it won’t work.

Twice last season I paid the £9.95 or whatever to watch a game only at match time to get an onscreen message to the effect that Rangers tv had detected I was using a vpn and access was denied. I have used it since and been able to view but I never feel  confident I’m going to be able to see the match. I use vpn express and at present seems to work when set to Madrid.

5 minutes ago, don logan said:

That's a lot of fucking about and stress just to save £7.50.

I know, but I’d much rather give £9.99 to Rangers twice than £17.50 to St. Johnstone and £16.50 or whatever it is to St. Mirren the week after.

Also, from a selfish point of view having a VPN means I can access American Netflix :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rob4th said:

Twice last season I paid the £9.95 or whatever to watch a game only at match time to get an onscreen message to the effect that Rangers tv had detected I was using a vpn and access was denied. I have used it since and been able to view but I never feel  confident I’m going to be able to see the match. I use vpn express and at present seems to work when set to Madrid.

Aye, sometimes it depends on what server and company you choose. If you change the server around you’ll usually get at least one that gets past the RTV firewall.

16 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Aye, sometimes it depends on what server and company you choose. If you change the server around you’ll usually get at least one that gets past the RTV firewall.

so it doesnt block you outright if you dont get in first time?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If anyone is tech savvy enough to put apps on a firestick/android phone device and is stuck give me a pm and i will sort you out for free and with a better link than any of the free sites.

Well done bro. If only I seen this before paying 50quid for vpn and a tenner for the game 🙈

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Well done bro. If only I seen this before paying 50quid for vpn and a tenner for the game 🙈

Mate earlier in the thread I said it but got no takers:lol:

That's what happens because folk tend to scroll past my posts:sad:

Archived