• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GM63 said:

It is called “pegging” apparently..

Fastest growing alternative activity so they say .

Everybody knows somebody that does it .So if you don’t know anybody doing it ,it must be you .

A couple of years ago a wee guy at work confided in somebody that his burd was wanting to do it for months and he had agreed to do it .Let’s just say the confidant didn’t keep the secret very long 😂😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Sure we didn't post Caixinhas last presser on our social media...

Ah, Penny just dropped 😂, I’d give you a like but I’ve been overly generous tonight with all the excitement and it would seem I’ve gave them all away already ffs 😂

eejay the dj and esquire8 like this
1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It does when he's accused 2 of them of not providing adequate space to comply with protocols

It's got if we're going down then we'll drag everyone with us feeling about it

Hopefully we're at the point where the people in higher places see it for what it is, tims greeting because they're getting shafted on the pitch, nothing else.

ger4life_1872 likes this
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Fastest growing alternative activity so they say .

Everybody knows somebody that does it .So if you don’t know anybody doing it ,it must be you .

A couple of years ago a wee guy at work confided in somebody that his burd was wanting to do it for months and he had agreed to do it .Let’s just say the confidant didn’t keep the secret very long 😂😂

😂😂 

magic8ball likes this
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

It's got if we're going down then we'll drag everyone with us feeling about it

Hopefully we're at the point where the people in higher places see it for what it is, tims greeting because they're getting shafted on the pitch, nothing else.

Hopefully other clubs start to grow a spine and eventually the cunts lose all the power they hold