C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

"We've come back, we've been absolutely decimated by these rules. It seems political."

The rules have been there for all to follow, but aye Neil, it’s political. Why does he’s think they should be above the rules after they chose to put themselves in the position that the rules could decimate them. Nobody to blame but their stupid, pompous, arrogant, stinking , manky bead rattling selves.

The more i think about the Dubai trip (and any hot weather trip for that matter). If its only a week and you are coming from the UK, it is recommended that you take two weeks acclimatisation (light exercise and thats not anywhere near normal training levels before conducting physical activity). Because of the potential ill effects.

So what actually is the point of any hot weather training camp that lasts for less than 2 weeks?

(This is based on military experience where you should spend two weeks "in theatre" acclimatising because thats how long it takes most peoples body to adapt to the temprature or evelvation change)

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

The more i think about the Dubai trip (and any hot weather trip for that matter). If its only a week and you are coming from the UK, it is recommended that you take two weeks acclimatisation (light exercise and thats not anywhere near normal training levels before conducting physical activity). Because of the potential ill effects.

So what actually is the point of any hot weather training camp that lasts for less than 2 weeks?

(This is based on military experience where you should spend two weeks "in theatre" acclimatising)

Think I can explain this......

.....it was an expensive piss up. That's it.

55 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Lennon's meltdown was as predictable as it was enjoyable, he's done it everywhere, and he always will.

He's 2 Livi goals away from fucking a water bottle at a reporter asking an awkward question. 

If there is any more comebacks about this apart from internal from Pedro, it'll be on them. But i doubt it anyway.  It's a Lennon meltdown, not the first, and won't be the last. 

It has nothing to do with other teams, though glad to see them turning on them as well. 

People talking about the league being paused or whatever, this latest rant by Lennon won't cause it ffs.  It's just a meltdown by a drowning man lashing out, who has form for it,  as every cunt knows.  

Yep we all knew Lennon was going to crack the second he was under sustained pressure. 

That rant today was comedy gold and shows lennon for what he always has been. A sad bitter prick who blames everyone else for his failings. He could give trump a run for his money. 

I do wonder but if this is an attempt to work his ticket out of scum fc. Try and force lawwell to sack him now rather than see out the season. 

I cant decide if it's an attempt to get the season stopped, an attempt to get a payoff from celtic to leave or the press conference of a man so entitled and deluded that he actually believes he is in the right. I wish they had asked him to name one other club who travelled in a pandemic for a training camp. They are being treated differently because they are the only club that put themselves in this position. Just keep the heid down Rangers and keep collecting points. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think I can explain this......

.....it was an expensive piss up. That's it.

Yes but so is any trip to Dubai for a couple of weeks. I've been to hot climates, to hot climates at high altitude and by fuck the 1st week (more so at altitiude) you are at about 30% of max fitness levels.

To go from cold UK to warm Dubai back to cold UK only means that the chances of catching a cold or the flu is increased, Why do it?

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

(This is based on military experience where you should spend two weeks "in theatre" acclimatising because thats how long it takes most peoples body to adapt to the temprature or evelvation change)

Aye these are elite sports stars remember not some marines fs 

Archived