Proved You Wrong!

Davy

I was talking with DadoBringBackTheBandage earlier about Lee McCulloch, and how he is proving me wrong. I totally wrote him off, but he does look capable of doing a very good job for us, and I have changed my opinion of him significantly.

But who have we bought in the past that you have written off and ended up eating humble pie ?

federico nieto, the next batistuta

Who? :shifty:

Bloody hell, thats one person I had managed to forget about. I remember thinking he would do great for us, looking back I could have been mistaken.

What season did he play for us again? and why didn't it work out, did he suffer injuries?

Players proving me wrong whether we signed or not:

Hutton, LM, Kevin Thomson, and the biggest of all and astonishingly not mentioned yet:

David Flamin' Weir!

We were almost appalled when we signed him, and by God he sure proved us (all?) completely wrong - him and Smith fixed our defence and solidified us.

Players proving me wrong whether we signed or not:

Hutton, LM, Kevin Thomson, and the biggest of all and astonishingly not mentioned yet:

David Flamin' Weir!

We were almost appalled when we signed him, and by God he sure proved us (all?) completely wrong - him and Smith fixed our defence and solidified us.

Have to say I agreed with the Weir signing from the beginning. But I was nmystified by Rod Wallace, and (most shockingly of all) The Goalie!!!