Cccs

The Sinner

We are delighted to have advanced to the Group Stages of the UEFA Europa League and can now inform you that tickets for the three Home games will be sold as a package.

As a subscriber to our Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Non Season Ticket Home Games, please note that payment for the three match package will be collected from Monday 6 September. Once payment is confirmed, your Smartcard will be activated for all three games.

Only had 3 payments of £39 been took out my bank, farcical. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We are delighted to have advanced to the Group Stages of the UEFA Europa League and can now inform you that tickets for the three Home games will be sold as a package.

As a subscriber to our Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Non Season Ticket Home Games, please note that payment for the three match package will be collected from Monday 6 September. Once payment is confirmed, your Smartcard will be activated for all three games.

It's coming out game by game 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's what it's meant to be?

3 payments pending for me and I can see all  the gamesin my order history on my account.

Log in to my boys account and he is missing Sparta in his order history. This tallies up with what is pending on the bank account. It was this that raised my concern.

How can the TO be so inept. Not as if he has told someone, nah don't fancy Sparta, his account is linked to my details due to his age.

Hopefully it appears tomorrow.