Ryder Cup

gazza27

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Many times did USA have guys storming at the top of the world rankings, woods, mickelson etc, and they got cuffed at the ryder cup, home advantage will play a major part like i said above if the strengths of the US team are negated slightly, then you just need a captain that has a bit of a clue, 

Heard them mentioning that Westwood in running to be next captain.

4 hours ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Just checked his stats, has played in 11 cups, 10 consecutively and only missed 2018 because he was a vice captain. He’s got the credentials. 

His record is damn impressive as well, defo in with a shot, if garcia chucked it id put him in there as well, massive influence from him

Would love to see jimenez back in the backroom team also, he had the swagger and the character to bring a game out of others

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

His record is damn impressive as well, defo in with a shot, if garcia chucked it id put him in there as well, massive influence from him

Would love to see jimenez back in the backroom team also, he had the swagger and the character to bring a game out of others

I reckon Garcia has another one in him as a player, 100% must be a Captain of the future. 

On 27/09/2021 at 12:03, STEPPS BOY said:

Heard them mentioning that Westwood in running to be next captain.

Westwood?  Fuck me man.  Liek someone said next Cup.  Tight the fairways, let the rough grow but in saying that Americans are churning out stars and wr have fuck all.