Ryder Cup

gazza27

This is a tough watch this year. There is no excitement in it because the Yanks have basically already won it if we're all being honest and these American crowds are fucking insufferable. It's like a big frat party shouting utter shite constantly. I've had to turn it off to get a break from it a few times already.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is a tough watch this year. There is no excitement in it because the Yanks have basically already won it if we're all being honest and these American crowds are fucking insufferable. It's like a big frat party shouting utter shite constantly. I've had to turn it off to get a break from it a few times already.

There is no excitement because the USA haven't had to fight for it. Normally the quality is unbelievable and both teams are going back and forth.

It just feels like the European team aren't up for it.

4 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Looks like there’s a bit of fight coming into them now. Still a massive task, would take a share of the points this afternoon right now. 

Not winning on a par 5 when the US team had a drop shot is shocking. We aren't punishing their mistakes.

10 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I agree. Although I can't see a way back if it finishes 9 3.

Nah, even if today finished 10-6 i think the europeans don't have enough characters to bring it back final day, yanks have as good a team as europe, but they have character in abundance, europe dont have the swagger anymore, 

At one point it was 2.5-1.5 in favour of europe, thats when your captain and vices step up to rally the players to finish strong, to get the character out of the guys

As i said earlier there is none in the euro team, and the captain doesnt inspire much either by looks of things 

48 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He's playing well, wonder how much of an influence garcia has, he is an absolute beast at the ryder cup, defo a future captain

Aye Garcia has actually pulled Rahm out a whole a couple times.

Dechambeau being a wee dick earlier showing why he can't win over the American crowd.