Possibly Cuellar's poorest display...

Danny

Still gets 7 though.

Being serious, he missed one or two balls, got beaten by a striker for a header, and gave the ball away in midfield.

He IS human after all!

But he was more than enough to repel Zeta even despite not QUITE being at his usual superb best tonight.

Cuellar strolled through tonights game and never looked in danger !

agreed, don't think he even broke a sweat. why create a thread to highlight an easy game.

I'm not sure 'danger' is the right word. He made a few errors, none of which were close to being costly.

he cleared danger a lot, kept the ball in play, brought the ball down in tough situations. hes looking a great player so far

For sure. Like I say, he played well tonight. See, when he makes a mistake it's more obviously because he rarely if EVER does. An excellent signing.

I'm not sure 'danger' is the right word. He made a few errors, none of which were close to being costly.

Only 1 question if Cuellar is getting a 7, What is JCD getting?

He had a tricky role tbh - He's never the lone striker, he's always in behind another. So he was doing a job he's not actually done before.

He did ok I thought, nothing spectacular. I'd give him 6. And up Cuellar to 7.5 :)

Only 1 question if Cuellar is getting a 7, What is JCD getting?

He had a tricky role tbh - He's never the lone striker, he's always in behind another. So he was doing a job he's not actually done before.

He did ok I thought, nothing spectacular. I'd give him 6. And up Cuellar to 7.5 :)

more like it for Cuellar

As for JCD he'd be lucky if he got a 4

i reckon he only missed that header coz he had too many cigars during the game, it was stroll for the guy, we played at probably 50% tonight and still looked comfortable and won. what more can u ask for?

red star or tallian bring it on!!!!

Two resulted in quite dangerous situations I'd say. As you say, his worse game but he still did well overall. I'd give him a seven too.

Still gets 7 though.

Being serious, he missed one or two balls, got beaten by a striker for a header, and gave the ball away in midfield.

He IS human after all!

But he was more than enough to repel Zeta even despite not QUITE being at his usual superb best tonight.

Think you have been watching a different game than the rest of us,this guy is immense,probably will be player of the year, enjoy it Danny. (tu)

Still gets 7 though.

He IS human after all!

I find this laughable.

No defender in the world wins everyball, No defender in the world doesnt conceed a foul or two.

From the header (s) Cueller lost, he challenged the striker and although he lost the ball he did enough to make sure it was just a flick on into space and not to a team mate.

He mopped up everything in behind, He covered for Weir at least twice and he wasnt long in stepping up from the back and winning the ball. The guy ouzes class, He never looks hurried and is always in control.

Cueller was man of the match for me, But if you feel he had his worst game and still was Rangers best players it doesnt say a lot for our team.

McGregor had nothing to do all game thanks to Cueller, You are being over critical of him.

You wanna slate a player, Look at JCD performance, absolutely shocking.

Still gets 7 though.

He IS human after all!

I find this laughable.

No defender in the world wins everyball, No defender in the world doesnt conceed a foul or two.

From the header (s) Cueller lost, he challenged the striker and although he lost the ball he did enough to make sure it was just a flick on into space and not to a team mate.

He mopped up everything in behind, He covered for Weir at least twice and he wasnt long in stepping up from the back and winning the ball. The guy ouzes class, He never looks hurried and is always in control.

Cueller was man of the match for me, But if you feel he had his worst game and still was Rangers best players it doesnt say a lot for our team.

McGregor had nothing to do all game thanks to Cueller, You are being over critical of him.

Just like you are of the entire club all too often.

I find THAT laughable ;)

Why would I WANT to slate a player? I never want to slate anyone in blue. I do, however, find it necessary from time to time.

Still gets 7 though.

He IS human after all!

Think you have been watching a different game than the rest of us

I don't mean this as a personal attack but I must say the 'you've been watching a different game to everyone else' comment is one of the most absurdly insulting lines I regularly see on RM.

It's like when someone has an opinion which opposes someone else's, the easy thing to do is mock them by suggesting they're blind. Quite clearly they watched the same game, and quite clearly they are entitled to an opinion on it. Whether you agree with it or not.

/rant over.

Still gets 7 though.

He IS human after all!

I find this laughable.

Just like you are of the entire club all too often.

I find THAT laughable ;)

Why would I WANT to slate a player? I never want to slate anyone in blue. I do, however, find it necessary from time to time.

Ive never once said that I spoke for the entire club..... But its interesting that you think that I do. :craphead:

Your the only one who seems to have a problem with Cuellers performace tonight, When he was Rangers best player.

Your the only one who feels Buffel has a future at Rangers, When he has failed to deliver

And your in a small minority of people who think Alan Gow is the next big thing, when he cant even get a game.

We all have opinions, Some more outrageous than others.....