UEFA seating plan- locate your seat

16 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I remember the old hampden like that in 1979 semi final against Thistle I think the league cup, no cunt there and stayed up the back as funk walking down all those stairs then back up when buses where far a few between and you were fucked before you even got in.

Now a days drive into Albion car park and your there in a hop, skip and a jump. Young ones now a days have it easier as my son would never have walked as far as we old cunts had too.

No wonder they are all fat bastards nowadays

When you see old pictures of the Glasgow streets everyone is skinny despite living on dripping god knows what they're putting in todays food :lol:.

The thing I remember most about the old Hampden in better weather was breathing in big clouds of stour after goals because of all the feet jumping up and down on the bare earth :lol:

On 13/05/2022 at 11:20, Theblueseaofibrox72 said:

For anyone interested you can now see you’re official seat on the UEFA seat map plan all you have to do is log in through the email they sent you and click the ticket portal part use the three Lines at the left hand side select tickets and press on the stadium map on the right hand side handy thing just to see exactly where you will be located. The dots are a little small so you may have to zoom in a little bit

@Bearsden bear

Will this help? :thumbup: