Broomloan Front singing section survey.

.Williamson.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Naw, just replying to your comments, as you had done with mine.

Thought that’s how it worked, don’t respond or I might reply again specky.

You have ignored me mentioning it happening to our supporters every time I've brought it up

14 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You have ignored me mentioning it happening to our supporters every time I've brought it up

Are you stalking me?

You said our away support is treated like shite, I’m not disputing that.

I asked if you had any issues other than those I brought up in regards to the UB at away games.

I stated I would prefer to have the opposition’s fans stuck up in the corner of the club deck.

The Dude came on with some good points on the difficulties with accommodating them in that part of the stadium. I thought I gave solutions to this but there could well be too many obstacles to implement this.

I don’t know for sure but I was under the impression that away fans coming to Ibrox were in the ground early and unless they leave about 20 minutes before the end, they’re kept in the ground.

If that is already the case what makes you believe our away supporters will be treated any worse than they currently are?

8 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Are you stalking me?

You said our away support is treated like shite, I’m not disputing that.

I asked if you had any issues other than those I brought up in regards to the UB at away games.

I stated I would prefer to have the opposition’s fans stuck up in the corner of the club deck.

The Dude came on with some good points on the difficulties with accommodating them in that part of the stadium. I thought I gave solutions to this but there could well be too many obstacles to implement this.

I don’t know for sure but I was under the impression that away fans coming to Ibrox were in the ground early and unless they leave about 20 minutes before the end, they’re kept in the ground.

If that is already the case what makes you believe our away supporters will be treated any worse than they currently are?

I never said our away support was treated like shite, I said if we brought in the measures you want it would be reciprocated by the other teams and would hurt our travelling support.

The last bit :lol: of course if we forced other teams supporters to spend an extra 90 minutes in the ground and be put behind perspex it would happen to us.

4 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

This was supposed to be about safe standing, now we've got Real Ranger telling everyone that he wants people kept in fucking plastic boxes.

FWIW @Real Ranger, I've rarely ever seen away fans being kept in at Ibrox.

Except that lot, and occasionally a few mental teams in European games.

Rare though.

I know this seems strange to some, I couldn’t give a fuck about away fans at Ibrox. I’d be more than happy to stick them up in a far corner of the stadium.

If it could be done and it helped find a solution to the current issues then I’m all for it. 
There is a valid reason for taking such action, it’s putting the needs of our home fans first.

It wouldn’t be done out of an act of vindictiveness and I can’t see why any other club would see it that way either.

I haven’t claimed opposition fans are made to arrive early or remain in the stadium as fact, just looking back to certain games where it appeared that way. If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up to it, it’s really nae sweat.

For the record I was also all for putting our supporters/ season ticket holders first by slashing Celtic’s allocation.

I read plenty of comments on here that were totally against this, some because our allocation would be cut at their ground but at the same time they wouldn’t give up their own seat at Ibrox to accommodate them but didn’t care if fellow season ticket holders missed out on our biggest league games.

Then there was the fans who wanted them to get the full Broomloan because they thought it improved the atmosphere 😩

Each to their own

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I can’t for the life of me understand how someone that claims to be a ST holder thinks the away fans are all in the ground early and are all kept in the ground after the home support leave.

Fierce sense that there’s shite being spoke here 

I might be wrong myself Sherlock, but as much as you suspect I’m not a season ticket holder, due to the sheer volume of posts you make I suspect you’ve no friends outside the forum and you don’t get out too often.

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I know this seems strange to some, I couldn’t give a fuck about away fans at Ibrox. I’d be more than happy to stick them up in a far corner of the stadium.

If it could be done and it helped find a solution to the current issues then I’m all for it. 
There is a valid reason for taking such action, it’s putting the needs of our home fans first.

It wouldn’t be done out of an act of vindictiveness and I can’t see why any other club would see it that way either.

I haven’t claimed opposition fans are made to arrive early or remain in the stadium as fact, just looking back to certain games where it appeared that way. If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up to it, it’s really nae sweat.

For the record I was also all for putting our supporters/ season ticket holders first by slashing Celtic’s allocation.

I read plenty of comments on here that were totally against this, some because our allocation would be cut at their ground but at the same time they wouldn’t give up their own seat at Ibrox to accommodate them but didn’t care if fellow season ticket holders missed out on our biggest league games.

Then there was the fans who wanted them to get the full Broomloan because they thought it improved the atmosphere 😩

Each to their own

It's the fact you don't care about our away support people find strange 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

It's the fact you don't care about our away support people find strange 

The fact is that’s BS.
Like yourself I used to follow Rangers home and away but never looked at myself as us and them, you obviously do. I’m a Rangers supporter, that’s it.
I gave you my reasons for putting Rangers season ticket holders before opposition fans visiting Ibrox. You don’t agree, it’s all about the away support for you. I don’t agree.

I think there’s almost no chance of it happening. If it did then I don’t believe other clubs would line up to take revenge on our travelling fans for Rangers resolving an issue with our own season ticket holders.

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I might be wrong myself Sherlock, but as much as you suspect I’m not a season ticket holder, due to the sheer volume of posts you make I suspect you’ve no friends outside the forum and you don’t get out too often.

I don’t get out at all, sit on the forum all day everyday.

Unfortunately for you this doesn’t change the opinion I have given of you, so not sure why you keep mentioning my post count 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t get out at all, sit on the forum all day everyday.

Unfortunately for you this doesn’t change the opinion I have given of you, so not sure why you keep mentioning my post count 

Thought you might run down to the shops for bread and milk occasionally to keep you going whilst you’re posting on the forum.

It’s not unfortunate for me at all.

You gave me your opinion and I know you’re wrong. I don’t think I can change your mind and tbh I don’t really care. Pointless going on with this.

Don’t want to hold you back from giving your opinion on a multitude of different subjects.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

The fact is that’s BS.
Like yourself I used to follow Rangers home and away but never looked at myself as us and them, you obviously do. I’m a Rangers supporter, that’s it.
I gave you my reasons for putting Rangers season ticket holders before opposition fans visiting Ibrox. You don’t agree, it’s all about the away support for you. I don’t agree.

I think there’s almost no chance of it happening. If it did then I don’t believe other clubs would line up to take revenge on our travelling fans for Rangers resolving an issue with our own season ticket holders.

😂