Broomloan Front singing section survey.

.Williamson.

10 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm not sure if I'm too keen on mjg224's tone. 

Get a grip and stop arguing with cunts on a Rangers forum ya fuckin dry ride.

You must have something better to do surely? 

another one who it probably wouldn't affect 

On 02/12/2022 at 10:40, cr3_bear said:

We’re lucky to get a consumable pie in the Copland and there you Broomloan lot over there organising gangbangs

Some strong words will be going into my next supporter match day experience survey 

😂😂👏🏻👏🏻Superb humour, I was beginning to think the standard on RM was slipping but this has cheered me up no end😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Don’t see why the club don’t do what other clubs do by sticking away fans out of sight such as the corner of the club deck. Get them in no later than an hour before kickoff and keep them in for 30 minutes after the final whistle. Put some Perspex or netting around them to prevent the cunts throwing anything at our fans.

The club could then move each section either side of the centre stairwell left and right resulting in the UB/singing section being situated behind the goals. Not ideal but the supporters in the stand won’t be moved too far.

18 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Listen ya wee dick, you got your arse handed to you the other day and embarrassed yourself. 

You don't get to come at me a second time after that shambles.

I'll rim your seat anymore of yer out of line pish.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Don’t see why the club don’t do what other clubs do by sticking away fans out of sight such as the corner of the club deck. Get them in no later than an hour before kickoff and keep them in for 30 minutes after the final whistle. Put some Perspex or netting around them to prevent the cunts throwing anything at our fans.

The club could then move each section either side of the centre stairwell left and right resulting in the UB/singing section being situated behind the goals. Not ideal but the supporters in the stand won’t be moved too far.

Do to go to away games?