Broomloan Front singing section survey.

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

We’re lucky to get a consumable pie in the Copland and there you Broomloan lot over there organising gangbangs

Some strong words will be going into my next supporter match day experience survey 

One of the funniest posts I’ve read on this forum bar none 

50 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I’ll need to do that later forgot all about it, I don’t mind them coming into that section tbh but I’d personally like to move as I fucking hate being behind the goals, easily the worst seat I’ve had at Ibrox

I sat in BF4 many years ago (row N i think) and when I sat down the crossbar obscured a big chunk of the pitch.

I get people not wanting to be moved, as some have sat there for decades and built friendships along the way. The social side of it is a big thing to a lot of folk, particularly the older ones.

As long as the club do it in a sensible, fair and structured way there shouldn’t be too much of an issue. You just know they’ll make a rip roaring cunt of it though. 

Think the UBs will need to make some concessions around the giant flags etc so it’s not putting others out. If you’re an 80 year old you can’t be on your feet for 90mins and not fair to stop them seeing the game. 

UB do a lot of good but I’d be surprised if the club allowed this. In big games some of them always pile over towards the segregation to try and goad away fans. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but doing it and then getting the permanent section moved even closer I can’t see happening 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

UB do a lot of good but I’d be surprised if the club allowed this. In big games some of them always pile over towards the segregation to try and goad away fans. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but doing it and then getting the permanent section moved even closer I can’t see happening 

Snitch 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I sat in BF4 many years ago (row N i think) and when I sat down the crossbar obscured a big chunk of the pitch.

Aye I’ve got a post and one of the net posts right in front of me lol plus I’m that low down the other end of the pitch all looks the same distance 

I have nothing against the UB at all apart from the big flag stuff blocking the view which would fucking rip my knitting tbh, wouldn't care about moving to create a decent atmosphere as long as my new seat wasn't shite, don't really have to worry because I'm in CR.