Broomloan Front singing section survey.

.Williamson.

15 hours ago, mjg224 said:

what's not to like about it is alright if you don't sit in these sections, what about us that do and don't want these wee fannies taking our seats that we have had for years. let them take your seat and see how you feel or sit in amongst them as they did at the Queen of the South when they decided they were moving. try watching the game through the flags I'm sure you will have a different opinion then. I'm all for a better atmosphere but not at the expense of people who are already there. put them in the away section and move the away fans to bf1, it will just be restricted views with those stupid flags

We asked 100 people ‘would you be agreeable with the idea of moving the UBs into the centre of the stand?’

You said ‘get tae’

Our survey said ‘eeee ohhhh’

Looks to me like the board have banged out a few letters just before the AGM, i suspect to show they are doing something. Probably go nowhere.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have set up another talking shop re disabled section or some other attempt to head off usual complaints at the AGM.

5 hours ago, mjg224 said:

you piping up again, you stick to the Govan rear doesn't even concern you

Listen ya wee dick, you got your arse handed to you the other day and embarrassed yourself. 

You don't get to come at me a second time after that shambles.

I'll rim your seat anymore of yer out of line pish.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Listen ya wee dick, you got your arse handed to you the other day and embarrassed yourself. 

Who talks like this? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

wee dick you are the one who shat it, the offer still stands unlike you will be if you take it up

1 minute ago, mjg224 said:

easy what, you said you don't get to come at me a second time, I have so what you going to do about it ya wee fat fucking troll

😂 State you get yourself into. I don't have to do anything but let you embarrass yourself again.

Knock it out the park bud.

Just now, mjg224 said:

what's that got to do with anything, you said you don't come and me twice so what you going to do

More to the point, what the fuck are you going to do 😂

Sit here, get raging and offer people fights on the internet? 

You're either a wee guy, or an actual idiot that thinks squaring up to people on the internet is actually going to do anything, or not get you absolutely fucking slapped about someday.

Either way, it's not happening mate. Not least of all at a camera'd up location that you keep inviting people to for said fight 😂

Calm yourself wee sack. 

53 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

More to the point, what the fuck are you going to do 😂

Sit here, get raging and offer people fights on the internet? 

You're either a wee guy, or an actual idiot that thinks squaring up to people on the internet is actually going to do anything, or not get you absolutely fucking slapped about someday.

Either way, it's not happening mate. Not least of all at a camera'd up location that you keep inviting people to for said fight 😂

Calm yourself wee sack. 

your are the cock who says you don't come at me twice, meet you anywhere no cameras as you will not slap me about I can assure you of that, stick to the keyboard you bellend