Rangers tour

stevemac

One thing I did notice was in the trophy room there was a really old cup winners medal. I didn't catch the player name but I'm sure it was from around 1879. The tour guide said that the medal was found in a park in EK by a Celtic fan who returned the medal to Ibrox. I am guessing this must've been a long time ago as I've tried looking online and can't see anything about it. Does anyone else know about this? 

On 21/02/2023 at 12:34, Madina said:

OP the next founders trail is 11th Mar. £31 

On 21/02/2023 at 15:55, johanhentze said:

Done the Founders Trail and Ibrox tour. Brilliant day out. Would recommend the Founders Trail!

On 23/02/2023 at 15:07, stevemac said:

One thing I did notice was in the trophy room there was a really old cup winners medal. I didn't catch the player name but I'm sure it was from around 1879. The tour guide said that the medal was found in a park in EK by a Celtic fan who returned the medal to Ibrox. I am guessing this must've been a long time ago as I've tried looking online and can't see anything about it. Does anyone else know about this? 

Can anyone who has done this recently tell me what it’s like for those with limited mobility?

Going to be in Scotland in a couple of weeks and want to take the wife but she has issues with walking, especially if there are lots of stairs 

2 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Can anyone who has done this recently tell me what it’s like for those with limited mobility?

Going to be in Scotland in a couple of weeks and want to take the wife but she has issues with walking, especially if there are lots of stairs 

For the founders trail there is quite a bit of walking involved. Think there was 4 different points the bus stopped and you had to walk a bit for the guy to tell you the history of that place. The stadium itself lets you go up the marble staircase and the directors box so again a walk/stairs are involved. 

8 hours ago, Madina said:

For the founders trail there is quite a bit of walking involved. Think there was 4 different points the bus stopped and you had to walk a bit for the guy to tell you the history of that place. The stadium itself lets you go up the marble staircase and the directors box so again a walk/stairs are involved. 

Thanks