EA Sports FC

The Godfather

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

There was a free kick game that I used to play in IT, can’t remember the name of it though :lol: 

I think I know what you're on about now. Nah, jumpers for goalposts was something you could do on this is football. Play in a park or whatever instead of a stadium and it was literally jumpers for goalposts

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Premier Manager 98 is up there with any football game. I was born in 94 but had years and years of playing that game :lol:

LMA manager was unreal at the time. Building your own stadium and all

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I got 2003 about a year ago again, was awful but loved it as a wain.

I try not to play them again, just ruins what was great memories. They all play so bad now. Tried to play Pes 6 emulated and it was horrible. I still play Champ manager 01/02 in work though to kill time 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Red Card soccer was one that was a laugh for 10 minutes then got binned. A fiver from wishy market back in the day. Used to go up with 20 quid every Saturday. Those were the days 

Got my ps1 chipped back in the day, was great going up the barras every weekend and getting 6 games for 20 quid

The wee guy me and my mate went to every weekend or so ended up knowing us enough that he'd throw in some random games only ever released in japan etc