EA Sports FC

The Godfather

2 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

:lol:

He's the holding mid so has to be in the central spot. Would be happy with a thunderstruck Vini but sadly not. :lol:

I get that but start him on the left and move him in and Vini is so good in game I used the thunderstruck in a draft and he carried me to the final and I got smashed.

35 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Anyone put Rangers players into Evos? I've got a Rangers past and present side, it's about the only thing I actually enjoy about the game :lol: still routinely get 11-14 wins but it's so unenjoyable most of the time, don't see my lasting much longer. 

My Rangers team I don't count Gerrard as he never played for us but I do have every player that played for us I've packed. 

Screenshot_20240121_163208_Paledroid.jpg

Screenshot_20240121_163308_Paledroid.jpg

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I get that but start him on the left and move him in and Vini is so good in game I used the thunderstruck in a draft and he carried me to the final and I got smashed.

My Rangers team I don't count Gerrard as he never played for us but I do have every player that played for us I've packed. 

He actually starts at LCB, Blanc at CAM and then they switch when I go to 4321 haha.

Nice one mate looks good. 

Screenshot_20240121-164054.png

Screenshot_20240121-164103.png

Screenshot_20240121-164113.png

Left Souttar, Kamara and Patterson unclaimed so that I can pop them into new Evos and get double Playstyle+.

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

He actually starts at LCB, Blanc at CAM and then they switch when I go to 4321 haha.

Nice one mate looks good. 

Screenshot_20240121-164054.png

Screenshot_20240121-164103.png

Screenshot_20240121-164113.png

Left Souttar, Kamara and Patterson unclaimed so that I can pop them into new Evos and get double Playstyle+.

I had done mine before that was a thing but I'll tell you something if it's still out do the dead ball plus one on Dessers he's unreal in game 

14 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

88 Dessers 😂 he any good?

12 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Oddly enough yes he's unreal he's better than Van Basten and Kelly Smith is.

He's strong as fuck in game and so clinical him Cantwell and Danilo are so fluid together as a three as well. 

I'm gonna do a cantwell Evo soon I think, he's so good on seasons, R1 dribbling is unreal.

I evod Souttar to 81 then popped him into "keep up", done all the objectives but going to let it expire so that I can then fire him into the new TOTY CB evo, should make him an 86 with 80 pace, 76 passing, 90 defense, 94 physical :lol:

It's funny because a big part OVR rating is from their international reputation. So guys like Dessers and Danilo at 88 should be pretty good because their INT Rep will be relatively low. The only down side is they don't have the unique body types/animations guys like VVD/Maldini etc have which should still set them apart.

On 23/01/2024 at 01:35, lidorfc said:

I'm gonna do a cantwell Evo soon I think, he's so good on seasons, R1 dribbling is unreal.

The one I did earlier in the year made him 4/4 with 88 dribbling, moves so smoothly. Only downside is his dribbling is so high that it's stopped me being able to put him in another evo since october :lol:

10 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

I evod Souttar to 81 then popped him into "keep up", done all the objectives but going to let it expire so that I can then fire him into the new TOTY CB evo, should make him an 86 with 80 pace, 76 passing, 90 defense, 94 physical :lol:

It's funny because a big part OVR rating is from their international reputation. So guys like Dessers and Danilo at 88 should be pretty good because their INT Rep will be relatively low. The only down side is they don't have the unique body types/animations guys like VVD/Maldini etc have which should still set them apart.

The one I did earlier in the year made him 4/4 with 88 dribbling, moves so smoothly. Only downside is his dribbling is so high that it's stopped me being able to put him in another evo since october :lol:

His dribbling is so fluid, was going rangers on seasons against Man City, Real etc and just R1 dribbling past their entire team 😂

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Packed TOTY Bright, sold Gomez and brought in Bompastor for LB, as well as replacing Kimmich with one of the Gavi SBCs, massive improvement to the team. Whipped a poor cunt 8-3 first game with the new players 😂

PXL_20240124_093307061_MP.thumb.jpg.4e96ea2f2ae165412f45df7c608f9ba1.jpg

Ah the marauding left mid that is Michael Owen :lol:

games a fucking mess between that shite and sluts 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Been seeing lots of old teams from FIFA 13/14/15 etc recently for some reason on Twitter and TikTok, makes you miss when the game was actually good. 

Even the soundtrack is complete and utter shite compared to back then :lol: 

Soundtrack is proper shite these days, the only thing that saved 23's soundtrack was the inclusion of the classic FIFA anthems around December. 

59 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Been seeing lots of old teams from FIFA 13/14/15 etc recently for some reason on Twitter and TikTok, makes you miss when the game was actually good. 

Even the soundtrack is complete and utter shite compared to back then :lol: 

52 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Soundtrack is proper shite these days, the only thing that saved 23's soundtrack was the inclusion of the classic FIFA anthems around December. 

First thing I have done for a good few years now is turn EA Trax off immediately. Musics been honking for ages. 

The soundtrack is not only utter dogshit, but the same crap songs repeat themselves constantly.

"Strawberry jam girl..." Or the song that makes you feel like you've jumped into a cab on GTA 5 and East Los FM is playing.

Wank. FIFA soundtracks of old were 🤌🏻

I've done same as @Dan Deacon tbh for this one, fuck that in the bin, no EA trax.

• 1 month later...

Took a couple months longer than usual but that's it uninstalled :lol: I reckon about 30-40% of the goals I conceded came from corners, got to the point where it was just too annoying. Disappointing because bar that 1 issue, I was really enjoying the game. 

Probably end up reinstalling it over the weekend but I needed that catharsis  :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Not really my bag but I know there’s people out there who care about this kind of stuff. 

Bellingham is the cover star for FC25 and FC26. Photo for 25 is from the most recent el Classico game with his signature arms out celebration.