Ferguson /Petrov in midfield

True_Blue_Gal

Don't think like that! Please God!!

Fergie is still at our club. Let's just hope he stays there. This talk is making me sick. (sick)

Never thought it would come to this.

Sorry but if ferguson does go to villa he could return at the summer if things don't work out with PLG , i would very much love Ferguson to stay but not sure what will happen

Rumours from Viola's camp are that he will advise Ferguson to sit tight and stay at Rangers as he cannot be made to leave. A loan deal could be an option with Ferguson returning in May. I can't see that happening.

When Le Guen talked about having Murray's backing, his response was "We are used to speak together... I suppose I will have a talk with the chairman..."

To me that sounds a bit weird. Why if Murray knew would he fly back for talks last night?

I think we could see the end of Le Guen.

Rumours from Viola's camp are that he will advise Ferguson to sit tight and stay at Rangers as he cannot be made to leave. A loan deal could be an option with Ferguson returning in May. I can't see that happening.

When Le Guen talked about having Murray's backing, his response was "We are used to speak together... I suppose I will have a talk with the chairman..."

To me that sounds a bit weird. Why if Murray knew would he fly back for talks last night?

I agree with your point muff with regards to murray having to come back but i do reckon that ferguson will think this thru and realise that the best thing to do is go on loan somewhere and let plg prove himself and the team so its a good option

[quote)

I doubt it MuffGer. Muray will do his best to keep his manager, he doesn't like sacking them. But hopefully he doesn't want Fergie to go either. I am just afraid that if neither backs down he will choose Le Guen simply because Barry will get him money whereas sacking Le Guen will cost him. That seems to be the way he thinks nowadays.

How good would villa be with ferguson and petrov in midfield? If ferguson goes on loan with o neil?

I can only think of one thing worse than BF playing for MON and that would be playing for Celtic. The last option I would bet as no chance!

[quote)

I doubt it MuffGer. Muray will do his best to keep his manager, he doesn't like sacking them. But hopefully he doesn't want Fergie to go either. I am just afraid that if neither backs down he will choose Le Guen simply because Barry will get him money whereas sacking Le Guen will cost him. That seems to be the way he thinks nowadays.

Murray has a big decision to make. Rangers fans are 90% odd behind Ferguson. Look at the support today. Look at Boyd and Adam today. If Ferguson goes there will be a lot of unhappy fans. Le Guen could even walk after Ferguson goes if the results don't improve. Le Guen might go in the summer. Murray has to consider all of these things.

Also as a fan said to me today at the game, Murray better remember that the season ticket renewals are due in 4 months. Without us fans, Murray and Rangers would be nothing.