*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

4 hours ago, left winger said:

I hope we have a goal scoring midfielder lined up ready to go, no matter what happens with Cantwell. He, sure as hell, ain’t a goal scoring midfielder.

Oh I know he isn’t but with his wages potentially off the books I’m hoping it gives the green light to sign one. 

We have no actual style of play. For me teams that are struggling need to drop back and get the basics right. We need to convert to a 442 and start playing through the pitch, we need two upfront if dessers is staying as he cant press defenders due to his sloth like turn of pace. Alfredo (when he was on his game) and then Kenny Miller could press a team on their lonesome but dessers isnt that guy.  

Midfieldwise, fuck off this holding midfield role. Its the SPL no siereA, we shouldnt struggle with the oppositions midfields as much as we do. 

Defensively Jefte looks for me a mile off of what we need so I think its Yilmaz for me at LB.  If Sterling is going to be RB then he needs a run of games but also needs a worker in front of him. A candeias type if you like. 

This mob are definately a test of patience