Union Bears

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I think it's bizarre. Singing defiantly I respect but the linking up singing ole ole stuff in that scenario is mind boggling to me.

Same.

Times they were bouncing along when the team should have been booed out the building under Beale in particular. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Same.

Times they were bouncing along when the team should have been booed out the building under Beale in particular. 

Aye, it's a bit alien to me that. 

Used to be the terraces/crowds reacted to what's on the pitch, the ebb and flow, the supporters were actually feeling the game and sort of echoing/projecting that on an even louder scale.

It's a bit taken away with this ultra approach tbh. Singing certain songs at certain times regardless of what's going on on the pitch.

Encouraging others to sing and dictating that, also takes more of the natural elements away.

But without them, Ibrox would be dead.

To all those saying we should react to what’s happening on the pitch etc and that’s what creates the atmosphere, what about away fans?

The majority of away fans up and down the country stand and sing for 90 minutes win lose or draw for the most part. 

I have been at many away games where we have drew or lost and the atmosphere has still been outstanding, even before the UB starting gathering as a group at them. 

I have also been to games at Ibrox we have played amazing and won 5/6-0 and the atmosphere has been shite.

I don’t think the two things are connected as much as people think.

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

To all those saying we should react to what’s happening on the pitch etc and that’s what creates the atmosphere, what about away fans?

The majority of away fans up and down the country stand and sing for 90 minutes win lose or draw for the most part. 

I have been at many away games where we have drew or lost and the atmosphere has still been outstanding, even before the UB starting gathering as a group at them. 

I have also been to games at Ibrox we have played amazing and won 5/6-0 and the atmosphere has been shite.

Away fans are absolutely off their tits 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t forget the hard hats 🤣

Early 70's at kilmarnock and a few guys were pissing in a miners hat and a plod grabbed it and tried to put it on one guys heads but got jostled and covered in piss,and the guy got lifted when he lined up to swing at the fool. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I think it's bizarre. Singing defiantly I respect but the linking up singing ole ole stuff in that scenario is mind boggling to me.

You see it with a lot of European teams when they come to Ibrox or away 

Continuous chanting but it becomes a bit of a drone after a while 

Give me a spontaneous burst of Derry's walls when the ref is being a wank any day of the week :lol:

23 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Away support tends to be folk who have had a bevvy and most time end up standing with their pals and folk from their bus or whatever 

Away fans still react massively to what's going on in the pitch