*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

14 minutes ago, ayro said:

More important to win the game as cups are best opportunity for silverware so should be strongest team possible.

Separate note Mogwai are a shower of tarrier fucks, good music but tarrier fucks nonetheless.

They are indeed. Saw them at the Barrowlands the night before our semi against Fiorentina and the drummer was wearing a fiorentina top. Met them a couple of times through friends and they are bitter as fuck.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

They are indeed. Saw them at the Barrowlands the night before our semi against Fiorentina and the drummer was wearing a fiorentina top. Met them a couple of times through friends and they are bitter as fuck.

Guilty pleasure for me as I really like their music especially when working from home as background noise, knew the drummer and main man were scum didn’t know it was all of them.

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Guilty pleasure for me as I really like their music especially when working from home as background noise, knew the drummer and main man were scum didn’t know it was all of them.

Aye one of the band members Stuart who is the guitarist for them is my cousin, pretty sure he is a tarrier last time I seen him anyway, haven't seen him since I was wee though 😅

27 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Aye one of the band members Stuart who is the guitarist for them is my cousin, pretty sure he is a tarrier last time I seen him anyway, haven't seen him since I was wee though 😅

No way man :lol: But he definitely is. They even name songs after us. "Scotlands shame" etc.