More pressing issues..

JR

The CL draw has been made and we are all talking/excited/shiting ourselves about it and rightly so....

but

We have the small matter of the SPL tomorrow and its crucial Rangers dont take their foot off the gas against Gretna. A win puts us 5 points clear of the tims until St.Murrun lie down to them on Sunday.

I hope (unlike us!) the team have nothing but Ibrox Saturday 1st September 3pm on their minds.

:rangers:

The CL draw has been made and we are all talking/excited/shiting ourselves about it and rightly so....

but

We have the small matter of the SPL tomorrow and its crucial Rangers dont take their foot off the gas against Gretna. A win puts us 5 points clear of the tims until St.Murrun lie down to them on Sunday.

I hope (unlike us!) the team have nothing but Ibrox Saturday 1st September 3pm on their minds.

:rangers:

spot on jr the title is far more important and we must go all out to win it the rest is a bonus.

I think Gretna might get a hammering tomorrow.

The whole place is going to be buzzing after the draw yesterday and IMO that will lift us in a big way.

I hope tehse words don't come back to haunt me, but I thinkGretna are going to be like lambs to the slaughter!

As long as there are no ideas that we can relax among the players now that we have reached a season objective, (Im sure walter & co wont let that happen) then we should go out with the attitude that we are CL and we are going to batter gretna to prove it...Ill be happy.

Gretna are under no pressure, its up to us to smash them down.

tbh i had forgotten there's a game tomorrow.

In a way Im glad the CL draw wasnt today as originally planned....we've at least had a day now to digest and concentrate on Gretna, which we wouldnt have had otherwise.

under PLG we would have been terrified of Gretna I think they will give us a good game though we shouldn't expect a walk over they have been improving every week as well

That's very true. I can't remember any game in the first half of last season where I wasn't crapping myself that we'd maybe lose.

I'm fairly confident that we'll win tomorrow. Whether it's going to be a walkover remains to be seen but as long as it's a win it shouldn't matter about that.