And without McGregor

ICT-6 v Ranger-1

Rangers-1 v St. Mirren-3

Motherwell-5 v Rangers-1

Your point caller?

We lost to ICt 6-1?

Lost to St Mirren 3-1?

and lost to Motherwell 5-1?

Dont know where you have been, but that never actually happened. Your living in a make believe World.

I am going on facts

So, Before you try and be a smart ar$?, try and get a grip with reality.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Knowledgeable bears" Yeah thats a good one. Funny how when the story broke 90% were all behind Barry, 2 days later when the facts are revealed, its a lot more closer to 50/50. The majority of fans Backing Barry are just anti PLG.

Seems only fair to test this. I'll poll it.

So far, the facts aren't backing up your claim, sir.

With Barry, ICT 2 - 1 Rangers, Rangers 1 - 1 St Mirren

and without him

Motherwell 0 -1 Rangers

And without McGregor

ICT-6 v Ranger-1

Rangers-1 v St. Mirren-3

Motherwell-5 v Rangers-1

Your point caller?

We lost to ICt 6-1?

Lost to St Mirren 3-1?

Dont know where you have been, but that never actually happened. Your living in a make believe World.

I am going on facts

Ok, going on stats. The start of the season in the five games BEFORE Baz played, we won 2 and drew 3.

:blink:

and without him

Motherwell 0 -1 Rangers

And without McGregor

ICT-6 v Ranger-1

Rangers-1 v St. Mirren-3

Motherwell-5 v Rangers-1

Your point caller?

We lost to ICt 6-1?

Lost to St Mirren 3-1?

I am going on facts

Read the post, without McGregor we would of conceded all those goals.

Rangers were sh*te on sunday without Ferguson.

Never seen you complain about Ferguson when he was playing well.

Yeah 6 without PLG...

Under his captaincy 3 got sacked - Advocaat, McLeish and Vogts

1 got rid of him - Mark Hughes

1 left the club - Souness, Blackburn to Newcastle

and 1 is on borrowed time - PLG

Really the insprational leader you all think he is?

What a f*cking stupid post.

You're hatred of Barry Ferguson surely shouldn't cloud your sense of history.

Advocaat was not sacked. Where you get this I have no idea, he was actually made General Manager.

McLeish wasn't sacked either, you would know this if you actually supported the club.

Mark Hughes told Barry that he wanted him as his captain and wanted to build his team around him. Now I dont know where you get your facts, maybe your "other team" has leaflets on it.

I know we're not supposed to accuse other Bears of being mhanks on this board but the last time I saw this kind of blatant lying was on the old BBC board and guess what, that was their favourite comment about Barry Ferguson.

Now either grow up and visit reality or just stop posting sh!t.

Ok, going on stats. The start of the season in the five games BEFORE Baz played, we won 2 and drew 3.

Nice one Bazza (tu)

Without Ferguson we are even worse.

After those 5 games, people were calling for PLG's head on a plate. I said then and still say now that a manager needs time to come in and settle down with a system.

If it is true that BF was going against that, then I'm not surprised that our results stayed fairly poor.

It is a real shame IF the return of such a quality player and the time for our side to settle only resulted in infighting and generally poor performances.

Nice one Bazza (tu)

Well actually it was won 3 drew 3 since Barry only came on as a sub vs Falkirk when the game was already tied up

So that means we were undefeated without Barry. Kinda blows that theory away !!!!!

Nice one Bazza (tu)

Well actually it was won 3 drew 3 since Barry only came on as a sub vs Falkirk when the game was already tied up

So that means we were undefeated without Barry. Kinda blows that theory away !!!!!

The guy said the first five games. Barry didn't play any part in these games.

So kinda blows your last post away. :P

Nice one Bazza (tu)

Conveniently forgetting the Falkirk game !!!!

Undefeated only dropping 3 points

Our only defeats in the league have been when Barry was captain - FACT !

Nice one Bazza (tu)

Conveniently forgetting the Falkirk game !!!!

Undefeated only dropping 3 points

Our only defeats in the league have been when Barry was captain - FACT !

Once again I say, the guy said the first five games. Why are you mentioning the sixth game.

Also, I think you're mathematical skills have left you. Three draws means six points dropped. doh

WELL ARITHMETICAL SKILLS if we are being pedantic, and yes it is 6 you are correct.

The implication was that we only played 5 games bevfore Bazza's return when in fact it was 5 and a half

WINNING 3 AND DRAWING 3 being undefeated without Barry

In the corresponding fixtures later in the season we lost twice in that set of games - with Barry !

are we all sure that DA gave BF the captaincy?

i thought it was klos that got the captains armband, or was that after BF left?

McLeish gave Klos the captaincy after Barry went to Blackburn.

ok i was just checking

thanks ;)

We played better without Barry at the start of the season cos good manager or no that PLG is, a new manager always gives the team a lift unless your dunfermline.

IMO I dont think it matter wether we keep Barry or not, we're doing shite with him and will still do shite without him. Wether Barry was dropped for trying to mess with PLG's tactics on the pitch I don't know.

We played better without Barry at the start of the season cos good manager or no that PLG is, a new manager always gives the team a lift unless your dunfermline.

IMO I dont think it matter wether we keep Barry or not, we're doing shite with him and will still do shite without him. Wether Barry was dropped for trying to mess with PLG's tactics on the pitch I don't know.

(tu) and thats the bottom line.

Ok, explain please.

How were we playing better without him?

Statistics would help to back up your claim.

Ok, explain please.

Stats are easy, but don't necessarily in my opinion back ujp the claims

well the team dominated every game before Barry returned from injury. The problem was not scoring the barrowload of chances they were creating.

They were also unbeaten in the league with Clement and Hemdani our two best players at that time in midfield

In the corresponding fixtures after Barry's return we were inconsistent and lost twice.

Ok, explain please.

well the team dominated every game before Barry returned from injury. The problem was not scoring the barrowload of chances they were creating.

They were also unbeaten in the league with Clement and Hemdani our two best players at that time in midfield

In the corresponding fixtures after Barry's return we were inconsistent and lost twice.

So in the 25 games that Barry played in since he came back, we lost seven and that means that Barry is the problem?

Get a grip.

Ok, explain please.

So in the 25 games that Barry played in since he came back, we lost seven and that means that Barry is the problem?

Get a grip.

No it means that he is not the answer, it means he is not the saviour - but then we all knew that anyway

Bunch of kids?! You make me laugh

Barry Ferguson is a great individual player, but is not a team player.

He thinks he is Mr Rangers and so many Rangers fans like yourself are blind to the truth. You all think he is whiter than white, loves the club with all his heart and acts in the best interests of Rangers football club. You couldnt be further from the truth. McLeish should have taken this stance against Barry 12 months ago when he started undermiming him. He wants to do everything, which is not on. Your so blind to the truth, its sad.

"Knowledgeable bears" Yeah thats a good one. Funny how when the story broke 90% were all behind Barry, 2 days later when the facts are revealed, its a lot more closer to 50/50. The majority of fans Backing Barry are just anti PLG.

I will say once more.

and without him

Motherwell 0 -1 Rangers

What an idiotic comparison!!!!!! Any 3 games in isolation can give different slants.

Ok, I'll go for :

1-0 against Hearts

3-0 against Hibs

1-0 against Aberdeen

All with Barry. So what does that say?

Guest RangersAndBalloch
are we all sure that DA gave BF the captaincy?

i thought it was klos that got the captains armband, or was that after BF left?

Dick stripped Amo of the Captaincy and gave it to Baz mate.

correct me if i'm wrong (which i'm sure you all will ;) ) but did advocaat not give it to BF when performances started to go pear shaped and there were rumours he had lost the dressing room?