Still a problem at left back

Danny

I would give the youngster Steven Kinniburgh a chance very good young left back who can bomb forward up and down the wings been impressed by him anytime i have seen him play. Jordan Macmillan is another young player he is a very versatile player can play anywhere at the back and anywhere in the midfield and likes to go forward and also likes a few challenges aswell. No point wasting talents like that by not trying them and maybe now with a youthful squad Walter has maybe it is time to give 1 of the boys a chance. Papac has done well recently but he isnt a natural elft back and he doesnt offer much going forward but defensively he is fine cant wait for Smith to come back because he will do exactly what Hutton does on the right

Like some other posters, I cannot understand the initial post. Ian Murray was an awful player. Papac is, in fact, a LB and IMO a far better player than Murray. Sure, I'd like to see Smith back in the team, or us buy someone of the standard of Arthur Numan, but in the meantime, I really don't feel Papac is playing that badly.

Yes Papac is a left back! When he was signed it was stated that he had always played left full back for his clubs but had turned out as a central defender for his country.

Who stated this?

Yes Papac is a left back! When he was signed it was stated that he had always played left full back for his clubs but had turned out as a central defender for his country.

Who stated this?

his maw, and she knows best :pipehorse:

Who stated this?

his maw, and she knows best :pipehorse:

:lol:

Since when was Mrs Papac a football manager?

Who stated this?

it was on the rangers website when he signed, i still remember it. papac is defensively sound, and isnt that bad going forward, he is pretty pacy, comfy with the ball and was unlucky with a few of his balls he played to beasley at the weekend, hes obv no match for a fully fit smith but until then im more than happy with papac. must also say he likes does like to get forward, ive never seen steven smith throw himself in front of the ball for a header in the OPPOSITION's 6 yard box.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=55278

Latest on Placente. I would be for this, wages permitting. No harm in having strength in depth.

Yep, I would have him here in a heartbeat.

So would I, but if that report is true and Liverpool are interested we wouldn't have a chance, there is also the wage demands even though if WS wanted him we do have the CL carrot to hang over his noggin, and with no transfer fee...