Is Alex McLeish a Rangers legend?

Boab

Over the past few days I have become annoyed

Is that right eric ?

Not as annoyed as admin who are sick to death of certain posters winding each other up - provoking each other - and then having the temerity to complain to admin about conduct they themselves are guilty of - and all the time ruining threads - causing them to be locked - despite numerous warnings and reminders about the forum rules.

If you dont like the forum rules - - why dont you all take your petty little arguments to another forum that lets you post your pedantic little jibes at one another till you are blue in the face - where you can abuse each other consistently till your little infantile hearts are content.

I can quite definitely call you a liar there, D'Artagnan.

I have never complained to admin about any member on here.

Check your facts mate.

I have Pm'd a mod before but only about a post which was withdrawn.

What was the point of your post?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie I totally agree with you but this forum would be a lot more inviting to new members if we didn't have guys who keep calling other members tims because of their views.

I admit I have called Fish several things on here (but surely that prick is an exception), and I don't like having to do that, but this forum is becoming another version of the FF forum, and as far as I know Fish was kicked off of that.

:lol:

Of course allegations of timposting are similarly tedious and unnecessary.

I think it's time the admin started being a bit less lenient with regard to folk insulting each other on here. Many interesting threads and posts are lost as they degenerated into personal issues (I'm as guilty as any). It really is letting the quality of the forum down - some of the people involved are intelligent and capable enough of debating their opinion without resorting to petty insults. If someone can't do that - it's time they were disciplined properly (myself included).

At the moment, the bears are doing pretty well on the park. There's a lot to be positive about.

We have enough external influences wanting to slag us off any chance they get. Let's leave the negativity to them - the real clowns and donkeys!

Oh my god, you mentioned "donkeys". :lol:

If only everyone on here was as level headed and as fair as you are then we would have a great forum.

Unfortunately, we have guys who think that they are better supporters than others because they are older and the new guys are probably less Protestant than they should be. doh

Over the past few days I have become annoyed at the leeway certain posters get on here. Fish and Minstral can seemingly call anybody tims if they feel like it. These two guys can't even string a sentence together. FFS

Yet, we can't reply to them without being told that Minstral doesn't deserve this or whatever, and that the Fish is only having a laugh. doh

who do you think you are, insulting people is it just brainy people you want on this board, or people who must agree with your point all the time, and what leeway do me and the fish get , you dont know what pm i get of the mods, but i dont go complaining if i dont like what is posted, also you really think you are something but as i said your nothing just a person that trys to make a fool of people if they are not brainy enough, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Check your facts mate.

Oh can you now ?

I have deliberately not disclosed the names of those who regularly pm admin complaining about others posts - but they know who they are.

I would therefore suggest you re-read what I have posted and perhaps consider very carefully...

Your accusation I am a liar

Frankie I totally agree with you but this forum would be a lot more inviting to new members if we didn't have guys who keep calling other members tims because of their views.

I admit I have called Fish several things on here (but surely that prick is an exception), and I don't like having to do that, but this forum is becoming another version of the FF forum, and as far as I know Fish was kicked off of that.

I think it's time the admin started being a bit less lenient with regard to folk insulting each other on here. Many interesting threads and posts are lost as they degenerated into personal issues (I'm as guilty as any). It really is letting the quality of the forum down - some of the people involved are intelligent and capable enough of debating their opinion without resorting to petty insults. If someone can't do that - it's time they were disciplined properly (myself included).

At the moment, the bears are doing pretty well on the park. There's a lot to be positive about.

We have enough external influences wanting to slag us off any chance they get. Let's leave the negativity to them - the real clowns and donkeys!

If only everyone on here was as level headed and as fair as you are then we would have a great forum.

Unfortunately, we have guys who think that they are better supporters than others because they are older and the new guys are probably less Protestant than they should be. doh

Over the past few days I have become annoyed at the leeway certain posters get on here. Fish and Minstral can seemingly call anybody tims if they feel like it. These two guys can't even string a sentence together. FFS

Yet, we can't reply to them without being told that Minstral doesn't deserve this or whatever, and that the Fish is only having a laugh. doh

who do you think you are, insulting people is it just brainy people you want on this board, or people who must agree with your point all the time, and what leeway do me and the fish get , you dont know what pm i get of the mods, but i dont go complaining if i dont like what is posted, also you really think you are something but as i said your nothing just a person that trys to make a fool of people if they are not brainy enough, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Who do I think I am? Insulting people? You do plenty of that yourself, Minstral. Trying to tell guys on here that they aren't proper fans if they voted a certain way in some polls. doh.

Don't make me laugh.

Check your facts mate.

Oh can you now ?

I have deliberately not disclosed the names of those who regularly pm admin complaining about others posts - but they know who they are.

I would therefore suggest you re-read what I have posted and perhaps consider very carefully...

Go for it.

I stand by what I said.

Who do I think I am? Insulting people? You do plenty of that yourself, Minstral. Trying to tell guys on here that they aren't proper fans if they voted a certain way in some polls. doh.

Don't make me laugh.

listen i dont claim to be innocent, but i would never make afool of people by calling them illiterate, or saying they cant string a sentence together, there is not even a answer to what you said, you are one sad individual.

Check your facts mate.

Oh can you now ?

Go for it.

I stand by what I said.

Your choice - you were given the opportunity to withdraw it.

Don't make me laugh.

listen i dont claim to be innocent, but i would never make afool of people by calling them illiterate, or saying they cant string a sentence together, there is not even a answer to what you said, you are one sad individual.

Ok then. But if you stop trying to tell people that they are not Rangers fans, maybe we would all believe you. (tu)

Check your facts mate.

Oh can you now ?

Go for it.

I stand by what I said.

Your choice - you were given the opportunity to withdraw it.

Do what you will.

Don't make me laugh.

Ok then. But if you stop trying to tell people that they are not Rangers fans, maybe we would all believe you. (tu)

no eric you can have the board and post away to your hearts content with people who can put a sentence together, iwill stay on the board as i like to read other peoples posts, but i will not be posting for a while, as i am to thick so its all yours enjoy.

listen i know more about rangers and have given them more support than you will ever know, for being a tim you have just made me laugh, yes i go to the piggery every week and i just come on the forum to wind people up,i bet you wish that was true, but sorry to upset you but i have followed rangers a lot longer than you, plus my family and myself have all givrn their life to the club we LOVE, i hope you understand that word, also i have 3 sons and 1 grandson and grandaughter who will all be brought up the same way as myself rangers british and protestant and proud of it, also stop trying to take the heat off yourself and stop trying to deflect it on to me, you see i can look in the mirror and know what i am can you do the same?.

No need to justify or explain yourself EVER to anyone Minstral - I suspect if you cut yourself blue blood runs from the cut.

thanks dart and you are spot on i would die for our club if i had to.

Oh enough - die for the club! No you would not - don't be stupid

yes i would. :rangers:

Oh for fcks sake Minstral.

I would die for my kids and my family, but never for a football club.

Who the fck are you trying to kid?

Perspective here?

I would hate to have you as a father FFS.

"Dad where are you going ?"

"I'm going to throw everything away that I've worked for and die for the Glasgow Rangers".

Sad or what?

doh

yes thats me a very sad person, and by the way i would hate to have you as a son, but you know the song if i had one son then another ten they would all grow up to be loyal rangers men and if the pope says no then we will have another go on the banks of the boyne in the morning. :rangers:

Oh give me a break.

Does your wife (if you have one) ever get to read the shite you post?

I'm sure if you told her (if she exists) that you were putting Rangers before her and the kids, that you might probably be the most scarred man in the Glasgow area. :lol:

But then you might not be telling the truth.:lol:

What kind of response is that Caldow ? Furthermore, you are being disrespectful in other threads against a member, and a good one in minstral.

Youre warn level is raised. Have a look.

You know the rules, or you better do. READ THEM. They're at the top of the page.