Aberdeen game tonight - anyone watch it?

J_RFC87

aberdeen were all over dnipro, dnipro never got going and the sheep fully deserved to win... however they will probably now go over their and get thumped, just like hibs did. they will be very tired aswell id imagine.

Was flicking between the sheep, Everton and Spurs, from what I saw of the game Aberdeen were all over them but could not hit a barn door. I think they'll go over to the Ukraine and get pumped. To be honest I couldnt give a f*ck about them just as long as they get murdered on sunday.

They'll go over there, play well and lose a last minute goal to go out. Exact same as last foray into Europe against Hertha Berlin. Played well last night, better than they've played so far in the SPL anyway, and should've won it.

Needs moar Darren Mackie.

The bits I saw Aberdeen were definitely the better team, but even if there wasn't any defenders or a goalkeeper on the pitch they still wouldn't have hit the target!

They'll get their arses kicked over there, part of me will be happy at that, but another part of me still thinks about the we need as much Scottish teams in Europe as possible.