telegraph

Kelta

i'am more concerned about the scotland squad... (willy)

I'd have been concerned if Walter was the new manager. Not now. This is exactly what we need.

Must have been thought out well before today's sacking.

i think its unlikely anything will have been decided so quickly. Not convinced about walter coming back, not many managers or players do well at a 2nd spell at a club. Even barry, good as he has been this year is still not as good as he was before he left imo. hope mcoist does come in some coaching role.

i think its unlikely anything will have been decided so quickly. Not convinced about walter coming back, not many managers or players do well at a 2nd spell at a club. Even barry, good as he has been this year is still not as good as he was before he left imo. hope mcoist does come in some coaching role.

I am far from convinced about Walter coming back and I am not convinved about McCoist's ability as a coach. This 'Dream Team' seems to be done and dusted.

Why?

i'am more concerned about the scotland squad... (willy)

Your'e on the wrong board pal. :rolleyes: (wve)

dont get me wrong its the best option for us. but i can?t see the inspirational scotland performances continuing now.

anyway i better shutup before you lot murder me...

Reading this, it is completely improbable that this all came out of nowhere.

Murray has to have been preparing to push PLG out the door, BF may have known and decided f*ck it, I'm not listening if he is about to go and then the meltdown.

Sounds like SDM has been speaking with Ally and Walter for a while. Quite like the idea myself.