Stomach Churning Already

what gets me that in France they all blame Barry for PLGs demise not his failed signings and total underestimation of SPL football. It would be so brilliant if we could win tonight

Jean-Claude will f*ck 'em up! (If he's fit!) :D

And Barry will play the best game of his life and shut them all up! :rangers:

To me, this is the best part of football. Apart from the game itself the waiting for it to come around, it's so exciting. It's even better when we are going to play a team we are not sure be can beat. So let's do it and get six points. :rangers:

anyone read what dindane said after the lyon - lens game at the weekend? said the scoreline flattered lyon and they got 2 late lucky goals and that we will basically give them a good game :bouncy:

i dont think we should be nervous about this game. despite lyon not being as good as they have been in previous years, we arent expected to get anything from this game(maybe a draw at best is what people are thinking). so we can go there under no pressure, play our game, control the tempo(barry will be key tonight) and when a chance comes along take it!

I reckon tonight will be a tight game with not many chances for either side, it will be a midfield battle... I predict Lyon will get a 1st half goal from "Benzema" and lead 1-0 at half time. In the second half we will press a bit more and maybe see a few changes before scoring the equaliser maybe around the 75th minute (David Weir with a header)... The game will end 1-1.....

I had a dream !!

its going to be a long day in the office. The match tonight will be a huge test, I really hope the guys can raise their game. This will be much tougher than Stuttgart and not only coz its an away game. :rangers: :pipehorse:
I share your emotions babe, but dont worry we are all together shoulder to shoulder...

what gets me that in France they all blame Barry for PLGs demise not his failed signings and total underestimation of SPL football. It would be so brilliant if we could win tonight

...and how do you know 'they all blame Barry'? It will be great if we win tonight but nothing to do with PLG.