Webster is having a medical

Ibroxblue

If he signs today can he be registered in time for Sunday? I thought he was injured at Wigan or was suffering from a niggling injury?

No he was thought to be too slow and too crap for the premiership.

He had 4 starts for them, 3 of them were clean sheets :wacko:

If he signs today can he be registered in time for Sunday? I thought he was injured at Wigan or was suffering from a niggling injury?

Better than what we have at the moment and can do something Svensson, Papac and Hemdani cant, tackle and header a ball.

He had 4 starts for them, 3 of them were clean sheets :wacko:

He was bought as cover and thats exactly what he did. As for premiership status its difficult to access over 4 games. However in the SPL has he anything to prove apart from handling the pressure that comes with playing for Rangers ?

The lad had no pre season and has made 4 apps for Wigan and as for his partnership with Pressley, I always felt it was the other way round whereby Webster was the rock/steading influence and Pressley was a bit of a liability both for Hearts but especially for Scotland.

The lad had no pre season and has made 4 apps for Wigan and as for his partnership with Pressley, I always felt it was the other way round whereby Webster was the rock/steading influence and Pressley was a bit of a liability both for Hearts but especially for Scotland.

I'll gladly be proven wrong and will always support our players.

Didn't Wigan win all of the matches Webster has played in this season - 3 with clean sheets?

I think Webster is a good player but, like Svensson, he needs an experienced player alongside him to get the very best out of his play. We need a Henning Berg type player for the rest of the season IMO.

Webster and Svensson would be a good partnership, they just need a coach who understands how to defend in scotland!!!

I was almost spitting blood during the ICT game at the number of times Graeme Bayne rose unchallenged to head the ball and even worse on at least 3-4 occasions controlled the ball on his chest and laid it off to a team mate, their was no pressure or attempt to win the ba, ****ing shockingll!!!

I'm surprised anyone is quibbling about this. It's a loan deal for a known gers fan who had a successful run in the SPL in the past. He do need a CB of his type but at the moment I think it's far more important to try and secure Brown before he ends up somewhere else so that's where the transfer budget should be used.

I realise that some of our fans would prefer that we sign John Terry or one of the Ferdinands but they need to get real.

I'm surprised anyone is quibbling about this. It's a loan deal for a known gers fan who had a successful run in the SPL in the past. He do need a CB of his type but at the moment I think it's far more important to try and secure Brown before he ends up somewhere else so that's where the transfer budget should be used.

I realise that some of our fans would prefer that we sign John Terry or one of the Ferdinands but they need to get real.

After Anton's recent howler for West Ham, keep him WELL away :lol: